Chapter 3

Shinobu Kocho's POV

It's pretty late at night and Giyuu will be coming home any minute... How will I tell this to him? Does he even want a baby? Will he leave me?

No...

He won't...

Right?

"I'm home"

I heard Giyuu's voice, it usually calms me down but not this time... How will I confront it? What about my parents? Shouldn't we tell them?

"What's wrong? You are sweating badly" In no time he will find out that I am pregnant... I feel like I'm gonna faint... "Shinobu? Is your condition getting worse?"

"I have something... To tell you" god what will happen? Am I gonna go through this alone? All by myself? This feeling... I've felt it before...

And if he says that he won't support me... It's not too late... I'm just a week pregnant or so... The child won't be developed... So should I just...

No... This is my child... I won't let go oh of them...

"Love?"

"Just... Get fresh first, we'll talk in bed"

"If you say so..."

Giyuu moved to our bedroom as I stood still... All this was his... So if he asks me to get out... I won't have anywhere to go... Alone? Will my family be with me through this?

Giyuu Tomioka's POV

Something is not right, something is bothering her. But what happened? Is she not feeling well? I quickly took a bath and lay down on the bed impatiently waiting for Shinobu

Did our family find out about our relationship?

I saw Shinobu slowly walking towards the bed, she was hiding something behind her but I decided not to stress her out already

"You wanted to talk right-"

"Tomioka San I am pregnant!" what?
"I-I am sorry! Even if you don't want this child, I am not planning to just get rid of them! Y-you can break up with me or anything you like but please... Don't say no to the baby..."

She's pregnant? With my child?

Of course with my child but... I used protection... Did it break? But that's not what matters...

I saw Shinobu fall to the ground crying her heart out. I quickly went to her and held her close... It wasn't her fault... I should have been careful...

"It's alright, we will come out to our parents together, like always" I felt her look up at me, her eyelids were wet and tears rolled down her cheeks... I can't believe that this baby is gonna have a baby... On the good side... I'm gonna be a dad...

"You don't care?"

"What do you mean I don't care? That is my child, my blood. Why wouldn't I care?"

"No no no! L-like you don't mind... Raising a child? In this situation? With me?"

"With you? Who else can I have a child with, look at the bright side, our parents can't separate us and we are going to be parents, you are gonna be a mom and I'll be a dad!"

She was glaring at me... In a shocked why... But did she think that I would leave her all hopeless?

"Yea... Parents... Together..."

"Lovely plan am I right?"

"Yes..." I wiped away her tears and pulled her close... It was still quite unbelievable how I was gonna be a dad... But that is 9 months from now, right now I have to take care of Shinobu

"Let's get you to sleep okay? I'll take care of you" She smiled at me as I picked her up and laid her on the bed. I was still pretty confused about what to do... How should I take care of her? Should I maybe ask my friends? But what would they know?

"Giyuu..."

"Yeah?"

"We are in this together..." I heard her mutter as she quickly fell asleep... She must have been stressed since the time she got to know about this... Are there any foods that we shouldn't give to a pregnant lady?

                                   •~•

"Morning love" I kissed Shinobu's forehead, I woke up an hour ago to get breakfast ready, it's usually her who does all the work but now it's my turn

"Morning... Should we wake up this early?" she rubbed her eyes adjusting to the sunlight

"Yup, and we are going out shopping"

"Why all of a sudden? Oh, I'm pregnant... But why this early?"

"Do you wanna stay home all day bored?"

"Aw, hell nah!"

From all that I know now, they must be having weird cravings, but isn't this too early for those? I should take a 9-month break but my dad will be furious about that... One more reason why I should inform my friends...

"Hey, Shinobu?"

"Yea?" She came out of the bathroom wiping her face

"Should we tell my friends about this? Because I want to stay with you for 9 months and my dad will be suspicious about it, and I could ask them to do some work for me. On the other hand, I have no idea how to-"

"There there Giyuu, I don't mind, just not to my family now" She came closer to me and pulled me down to her. "Let them know"

                                    •~•

"So what's up man?" Sanemi asked

I asked them all to join a call together so that I could come out to them... Yeah, they are gonna be mad at me for hiding this for 4 years...

"Guys I'm dating someone..."

"Wait really?!" Tengen shouted

"Congrats man!" I appreciated Rengoku's encouragement, but will they still support me after hearing this?

"Let's come to the catchy point"

"Should we be worried?"

"It's been four years... Since we started our relationship"