Who are you?

*Alex's POV*

        What the hell am I supposed to do?! Reggie saw me, kissing Willie! My thoughts were interrupted by Luke walking into the garage. "Hey, there's some dude waiting outside for you, do you know someone named Zay? He's a ghost too, dunno what he wants with you." My heart froze. What if it was someone who was trying to figure out if we're still alive for Caleb?
        I walked out the door, and saw this, 'Zay' guy. Whatever, let's get this over with.

     "Hey, you said your name was Zay?" I said, walking up to him. Just then, someone else emerged from behind a corner. I saw he was uncomfortably close to Zay.

"Hey. And yeah, my name's Zay. This is my bo-" He was cut off by the other guys painful gesture as him stepping on Zay's foot. He continued with, "This is my friend.. Ivory. Him and I would like to ask you, do you know who Reggie is? We've heard he was here, and we need him. We just know you know him because you were alive when we were, and we knew you were best friends with him. Where is he?" The guy insisted. I felt on ease about this random person asking for Reggie. Just then, I saw something.
Ivory's hand was creeping up Zay's back. It rested on his shoulder, pestering Zay to take a small, but noticeable step closer to Ivory. It was concluded in my mind, the fact they could be in some sort of relationship could be possible. "First, is there something you want with him? Why are you asking about him?" Just then, Willie and Luke came out of the garage, and when Willie saw Zay, he seemed confused as much as me.

         "Who are they?" He said. But apparently he didn't expect to say it to me, because when he turned and saw me, his face turned red, and he looked down.

           "Sorry, my name is Zay. This is my friend Ivory. We're looking for Reggie so we can tell him something about his parents. They sent us here. We are also going to take Alex and you, Willie, to your parents as well. As for Luke, he already knows about where they're located. Ivory and I will take you to them first Alex." We were stunned.

        "How do you know where they are?" Willie said. Zay didn't give a reply. Alex thought, I don't even want anything to do with my parents anymore.. It was clear to Zay and Ivory that that's what Alex said in his eyes. Now it was just a stare off. Everyone was quiet for a while, until Alex walked over to Willie and said something into his ear.

          "What do we have to lose? The only person standing in our way is Caleb, and Zay and Ivory are our age. They probably don't even have any connections with him." He whispered. Willie flinched at the sound of Alex's delicate voice so close to him, and nodded slowly. Alex put a hand on Willie's shoulder, and squeezed it slightly, giving a reassuring look. Willie felt like touching Alex too, but Zay was staring, waiting for an answer.

         "Sure. Let's give you two a shot, after we find Reggie.." He said. He trailed off, when he saw a string of Alex's hair falling in front of his eye. It was pestering him. Just then, Reggie came down the steps. Zay and Ivory focused all their attention to him, and explained what was going on.
        Willie lifted his arm, and Alex smiled at him, when Willie pushed the strand of his blonde hair from his face. Zay said there would be a change of plans, and Reggie would be first. There was something Luke apparently needed to talk to Julie about too. So everyone besides Alex and Willie were busy. As Zay and Ivory left Julie's house with Reggie trailing behind, Luke disappeared up to Julie's room. Alex walked into the garage, and sat on the couch. He leaned back, closing his eyes.
          He then felt a pressure on his chest. He looked up, staring at Willie, who was letting his hands travel up Alex's chest gently, giving Alex chills. Willie leaned over, and kissed Alex. He deepened the kiss, and Willie wrapped his legs around Alex's waist. Alex stood up, holding onto Willie, and slowly walked over to the wall, and Willie let his legs fall to the ground, now standing.
         Alex let their chests collide, as he pressed Willie against the wall, his hands on Willie's neck. Willie hugged Alex's waist, and separated from Alex's mouth for half a second, only to kiss him again, and separate again. Alex looked at Willie, and whispered, "I love you.. so much.." and Willie's stomach turned with butterflies.
And he didn't hesitate to say back,
        "I love myself too." in between chuckles. Alex, felt flabbergasted. He thought, Why is he so funny? And he laughed. Just then, Zay knocked on the door.

        "Alex! Are you in there?" He said, then walked in through the door. The two separated, and looked at Zay. "It's time for you to come now." Just then Reggie came in, and he was crying. Alex ran over to him, and asked him what was wrong.

        "Nothing's wrong.." He said, and smiled. "They had a kid.. I have a sister! They.. they still love each other." And he wiped the tears streaming down his face. Alex looked at Zay, and he was smiling at Reggie.