Visions

**Alex's POV**

"Wait- your parents, they- had another kid? You have a sister now?" I asked, and looked at Zay. "How the hell do you know about this?" Willie pulled me back, and I started to resist, but I eased my muscles. Zay jumped, and his eyes went slim, and weary. I could tell he didn't have a response.

"Listen, Alex I swear, it's real. I'm really telling the truth, and I know you probably don't believe me but I know-" Ray was cut off by his own thoughts. He's right, I don't believe him. I can't believe him! Not after the incident with Caleb. It's not ideal he could know this.. Wait. What about my parents? What if they miss me.. No. I need to shut up. There's no way they'd miss me. I mean, part of me wants to believe they do, but they seemed to be glad whenever I left. For anything really. I sigh. "Alex please." He looks at me, and I stare at him. Just then, I see a flash of a purple glow in his eyes.

            "What was that?" I ask. He looks confused, and looks at Ivory. There it was again. A purple flash. What? Ivory noticed it right away, and he grabbed Zay's hand, nervous.

           "It's wearing off.." He whispers. "We need to leave. I'm not sure we'll be back." He says louder, to me, Willie and Reggie. What's wearing off? Willie observes them closely. Just then, the two teenagers, (they looked about 16 and 15) went around a corner. Purple smoke emitting from around the corner makes Willie stumble back, making me catch him, and he leans back, looking up at me.

"Isn't that cute?" Caleb says, as he comes around the corner. Willie steadies himself, and I back up.

" What happened to those kids? What did you do to them?!" I asked, pushing myself forward towards him, aggressively. Willie held me back, and stood between the grinning Caleb and me.

"Calm down Alex, I just possessed them, little trinkets I used to get to you." I felt my blood boil. He can possess people? Like, lifers? No, how many tricks does he have up his sleeves? He can possess two people at a time? Did Willie know about this? All the questions flooding my thoughts distracted me from the fact Julie came outside, and saw the two boys near the steps leading down to the front of the loft.

"O-oh my gosh, are you two okay?! Do I need to call someone?!" She rushed forward, and her Dad trailed behind her, just as worried. Julie caught sight of me and Willie, and then noticed Caleb. She looked at him, while helping one of the boys up, confused. Zay, I'm assuming, then helped Ivory up. He was weak, but alright. I backed up from Caleb, pulling Willie near the two distraught boys. But something seemed off. Ivory looked at me. He stared at me for a second, and held onto Zay.

"Can you see me?" I finally asked, and he looked at me again. So did Zay. Willie kind of stood in front of me, and they looked at him.

"They can see the both of us?" Willie asked me. "Maybe every time Caleb possesses somebody, he leaves a bit of magic over, and they can see dead people now.." He turns to Ivory and Zay quickly, and asks, "Do you guys know that I'm dead? Do you know who Caleb is?" They both look at each other, Julie and her dad looking very confused. Julie the most, trying to think of a way to get her dad inside.

"Julie can you handle this for now? I have to put your brother to bed." Her dad asks, desperately. Perfect, she probably thought. She nods, and I start to try and explain to Zay and Ivory the whole situation, Meanwhile, Caleb escapes. Is what I assume, because when Zay looks over my shoulder, he realized Caleb is gone. Damn it, he knows I'm still here. He's probably gonna assume Reggie and Luke are still alive- well, I mean- haven't moved on yet, either. Ugh, why did I ever have that hotdog that night. I wasn't even hungry, I was lying because I didn't want to be starving on stage later that night. Whatever, Im so tired. Ivory and Zay, finally left, and I was exhausted. I looked over at Willie, and he looked worried.

"If I go to Caleb's club tonight, he's gonna find me. I can't, but if I go, either way he'll punish me in some sort of way.." I stare at him, and take a step forward. He looks down, and takes my hand. "I wish I wasn't in any situation that keeps me away from you.." He looks up at me, and his eyes are glassy. A tear runs down his cheek, and I lift my free hand, and wipe it away.

"It's okay.. We can find a way out of this Caleb situation. I mean- I did, so you could too." I tell him, and he smiles warmly. Just then, Julie speaks.

"Alright, I'm still here. Willie, I'm sorry. I'm going to bed, we have a really big day tomorrow. Alex, we're performing at the premiere, that's happening at the theater. I really hope Luke told you, that's why we've been practicing that song 'Days Passed' right? I'm sorry I'm rambling on but, it's just been a really busy day, and I'm ready to turn in. Night boys, I really hope you figure this out." She smiles, and hugs me, and waves goodbye to Willie. I look at him as she walks through the door, and shuts it. Loudly. Willie looks at me again, and I lean over, and tightly embrace him. He smiles, and pulls away.

"I can't stay tonight, but I'll be here in the morning. Promise." I hug him, and a flash of light comes and goes. I feel like he's left me forever, after a few seconds. I hate Caleb, so much. He's tricked us. Cheated us. Tortured us. Reggie couldn't handle another jolt if the curse never lifted. He could've erased him, forever. I start to wonder, do we go to heaven when we move on? What's "on the other side"?