Secret

( this story is a little inspiration from another story)

Two months after the world tour from
Barb The tribes were living in harmony now.
poppy and Trollex were making a song together for the raven tonight.

the new song ends after a while, and poppy was the first how spoke."Wow you're really Good Trollex!,, she said jumping up and down. "Thanks, i guess i got better...." Trollex said thinking about his skills on the Dj pult "YOU GUESS!!! YOU GOT BETTER. Yeah you always are THE BEST IN THIS BUT.....YEAH."
Poppy screams making Trollex looking at her like: crazy bitch. 

"What's going on here." Someone said and it reviled to be Eclipse, Trollex best friend. Eclipse and the leaders meet him a month and a half ago. "hiiii! we just make a new song for Trollex raven tonight!" Poppy said as she runs around Eclipse "cool, I'm can't wait for it!" Eclipse said and was ready to leave again. "Why don't you join us?" Poppy asked "sorry i can't, i promised i help branch whit some stuff. I don't want to do that but a promise is a promise. See you later guys. Can't wait to hear you new song Trollex.,, eclipse left whit a little bit off annoyance to help branch.

poppy starts to talk. "What a nice troll. But isn't this great. Eclipse is coming to the raven Trollex. Trollex!"
Trollex didn't really hear what poppy said, the reason. He thinks on eclipse. "TROLLEX!... TROLLEX!?!?!,, Trollex snapped out of his thinking. "Ahh What... ah sure,, Trollex blushed like crazy and poppy noticed that. "why are you blu-! ..... YOUR IN LOVE WHIT ECLIPSES!?!", "what no....,, Trollex blushed a bit hard and poppy smirks. "Then why are you blushing?" She raised her eyebrows

"amm" Trollex couldn't find away around it. "it's fine Trollex I always thought something was between you two." Poppy said to calm her nervous friend. "Of course you did" poppy changed the subject not to make it more uncomfortable for Trollex then it already is. "now go, you need to be ready for the raven this night,, she said and pushed Trollex a bit. "Okay okay see you later." Trollex left and Poppy made her way to he pod using her hair

At home she open her scrapbook and thinks of a plan how to bring them together but she need some help. So she made a 'important' letter send to D, delta, barb and branch but she would just ask him personally. They all needed to come in a hour to her pod and barb should bing debie whit her.

( T.B.C sorry that it was short)