Eclipse? ECLIPSE?!

Angri eclipse boi warning
________________________________

Trollex woke up after the gang bam they had, he was very tired and he actually can't feel his fins anymore. "Morning lo~" Trollex sat up and watched in horror, that eclipse wasn't in bed anymore. "Eclipse!" Trollex started to panic. +where is he? I need to find him+ that was his thought before he rushed out of bed.

He tries to swim but his fins were pretty shaky,
So he took his brush and said "i will make my hair and try to calm? My fin from yesterday. So that nobody will think we did something Naughty in bed...And then find him." He blushed a bit. But was sobbing at the same time.
________________________________

                     *Meanwhile whit eclipse*

Eclipse was swimming in the river to popcity.
He looked pretty angry. He was up earlier and found a letter for a new meeting. So he thought it would be a opportunity to talk with them ałł.
+i just Hop Trollex is still sleeping. That's my only problem. If he's awake what will he think+
That was it before he arrived. He looks up, it took a second and then he flooded up.

________________________________
*meanwhile whit poppy and the others*

"I hope Trollex does come, we need to talk this out" delta said. "Yeah i actually need to apologize. He lost his hole family when he was two and i'm 25 and being suche a baby" barb said. +i hope he can forgive me and we can be friends like normal again+ she thought and closed her eyes, for a few seconds. "Wait is Trollex coming?" Branch said, it looks like a techno troll was flying yk? In rapidly speed Torwarts them. (Shout out to anzu for this (╹◡╹) "nope i think will have to deal with an angry techno troll" trollzard said.

"Guys look up" delta said looking at the sky. All looked up to and saw, the beautiful blue sky is turning black and it's getting dark plus colder.
"Høw d£rę ÿøû tø tęłł hîm!?" "Wow wow wow eclipse calm down, Okey? We know that you are angry, very angry with us...but that's why we want to talk to him. To apologise." Quincy said trying to calm the angri bean.

"Th€r$ ñøtîńg tø ãpøłôgî$ē! Ī trū$ted ¥0ú gù¥s!" Eclipse said and there he's name was revealing the truth

The sun the sky it self was turning into a solar eclipse.

"Alright please calm down you will hurt us whit that. Some might get blind!" Branch said.
"Į dõń't çære! You all did enough damage to our relationship!" Eclipse said not carrying if
Some would get blind. And he also doesn't know how is on his way to him.

________________________________
                               *Whit Trollex*

He was finished with his hair. Well not really but it doesn't look like a mess anymore. And his fins got a bit better.

He swims down still sobbing a bit. He saw firewatcher, maybe not the best troll how to talk to. About eclipse missing or leaving, But whatever. "Firewatcher!" He screams "what's wrong tro~ why are you panicking?" She asked "first of all I'm not panicking second of all do you know were eclipse went." Trollex said trying to hide the fact he was panicking. "I don't know actually but i know he's angry and if you look outside well" Trollex open the front door to the reef.

"Oh gosh i need to go bye" he said before swimming off "yea just be careful." She said.

________________________________
*whit eclipse and the others*

"Eclipse please calm down we can talk about this." Poppy said. "There is nothing to talk about!" He responsed. It's getting colder and colder. The wind was getting stronger each second. Trollzard already has problems to stay at the ground. "Eclipse please we Are sorry about that it was an accident." Essence tries but also fails. "I don't give a fuck!" He said it looked like he was taller, and his eyes were black whit orange pupils

"Eclipse please we just Need Trollex and we can talk about everything?" Delta tried now. "No!" "Please eclipse just let me apologise to him and everything will be normal again." "Shut up barb!" He said. "Eclipse please it's getting worser whit everything, let's just talk about this and then it's going to be fine, okey?" Delta tried again, but "NO!!!"

Eclipse never noticed that someone was on the way to him. In the river then flying out of it and is now behind him.

"eclipse!? ECLIPSE?!", "ah?" Eclipse turned around and saw Trollex flying towards him. "Trollex?"
His eyes turned normal and Trollex hugged him, and eclipse hugged him back. The sky was calming down and the solar eclipse it self disappeared.

The leaders all calmd down. "Trollex what was that or more to say eclipse?" Trollzard said. Eclipse just looked way. Trollex signed and kisses eclipse cheek before turning to them.
"Well how you saw eclipse earned his name because he was born at a solar eclipse. And he also earned to do an eclipse it self when he's angry" Trollex said.

"So Trollex we wanted to talk about what happened" essence said. Trollex looked away,
And eclipse took him in a side hug and hissed at them like an angry cat. Trollex giggles softly and looked back to them.

"I hate to do it but I'm sorry man i didn't really meant it this way. And I'm sorry i hope we are still friends." Barb said and Trollex was shocked by that but "it's fine..." he said still a little sad about it, and it could be heard a little mental pain was there to.

"We all apologise what happened and we thought this should not be a theme anymore because it was for 4 years. So we will drop it like this" trollzard said.

Trollex smiles a bit "alright, i'm fine with that" Trollex said happily "and you?" Branch looked at eclipse, he just grows. All off the leaders took a step back. "Another question before we drop it?" Poppy said. "Is eclipse right whit, we did damage to your relationship?" She asked.

"Sadly yes. Well sometimes when You are  trying to help us or try anything else. It's mostly ending up damaging it. So please just let us Do it and if we need help we will ask about that don't worry" Trollex said and looked especially at branch. And he knows it's about that. +did it escalated that much+ he thought.

"We will go back home again, i'm still tired. We will see us bye" Trollex said and was
About to leave "one more important question man" "what's wrong barb?" He said and barb smirks "why is your fins so shaking? Did you and eclipse did something naughty in bad yesterday?" Trollex blushed hard. "Barb you can't ask that" he said. She just laughed. The others literally just stranded there in shock 😧.  Eclipse chuckles playfully. And Trollex took him by his hand and dragged him away. And they both left them alone.

They were near the river and Trollex was struggling to fly (i still don't know if fly is the right word) eclipse chuckles and picked him up. "eclipse what are you doing...?" Trollex blushed by that action. "It could get long till we are home Because of how tired you still are" he said and jumps in to the water. And swims to the reef.

"Please don't ever leave me again like this"
Trollex said how was nuzzled in to eclipse.
"Did i scare you?" Eclipse asked "yes i thought you just used me for that..." "what!" That was
Everything what eclipse could say.
"Whatever. You know, i would never do this but let's talk about that when we are home."
Eclipse said and continue to swim.

T.b.c
________________________________
I'm dead if my mother knows I'm still awake. :|
Hope you like it it's fucking 00:00 right now. And I'm again writing about these two motherfuckers help. Bye! Have a great night or day:3