Baby, It's Cold Outside (Dennis)

We had two days till Christmas and we don't have any snow on the ground. I was sitting in our little apartment waiting for Dennis to come back from a trip helping that old crusty d*ck Cyrus. I hate the man and everything he stands for, but Dennis feels obligated to help. I wrapped Dennis' gifts putting them under the tree as the door opened, "Baby is that you?" I called slowly walking towards the hallway. "Ye-yeah." Dennis said in a shivering voice, I frowned as I helped him pull off his coat and hat. "I want you to go get into a hot shower and I'll make you some soup." I say as he undoes his shoes nodding "okay." he said. I went into the kitchen to start making a pot of soup as I heard his footsteps heading towards our room. I was stirring the soup when I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen "It smells so good in here." Dennis said as he walked over to me wrapping his arms around my waist "And the food smells good too." he added. I giggled "Thanks, have you finished your Christmas shopping?" I ask, he blushes "I'm almost done." he mumbles. I shake my head "You have three days Rafkin." I say with a smile.

(sorry this is so short, but I couldn't think of anything for this one. I'm trying to get all the Christmas ones done so I can start new imagines. ~Steph)