Morning Sickness (Pregnancy Series Matt)

I groaned, getting up and rushing to the bathroom throwing up in the toilet. I sank to the floor as I leaned on the toilet as I heard the door open, "Baby?" Matt asked as I threw up again. Matt sat down behind me rubbing my back as I threw up again, wiping my mouth with toilet paper before flushing the toilet. Matt frowned "Do you want me to get you anything?" he asked, I nodded "My toothbrush." I said. He chuckled but nodded, standing up to grab my toothbrush and toothpaste from the bathroom cabinet as I stood up slowly walking over to the sink and leaning into it so I could brush my teeth. "I'm going to get you your crackers and ginger ale." Matt said as he headed to the door "Can you fill up my tumbler with ice and water?" I asked. Matt nodded "Of course." he said before leaving. I brushed my teeth as Addison came into the bathroom "You okay Mom?" she asked me, I nodded my head before spitting the toothpaste into the sink "I'm ok sweetheart, just not feeling the greatest right now." I said as I wiped my mouth "Are your sister and brother up yet?" I ask as I turn to her. Addison shook her head "No, they are both still sleeping. I had to get up early Naiia and I are going shopping." she said. I nod "Oh ok, do you need money?" I ask she smiles "It's ok, I have my own money." she says before leaving. I slowly made my way downstairs seeing Matt waiting for me in the living room "I got your things and I have your comfort movie ready to go." Matt said as I walked into the room seeing Scooby Doo ready to go. I smile "Thank you baby." I say as I sit beside him pulling a blanket over myself. Matt started the movie handing me my water and the crackers, I giggled as I watched Shaggy and Scooby in the barrel as the Luna Ghost stood behind them.

(sorry to anyone who doesn't like Scooby-Doo, it is my comfort movie when I don't feel good so I figured I would use it. ~Steph)