Cravings (Pregnancy Series Matt)

My cravings had been well weird to put it lightly. I was making my breakfast that consisted of two waffles with hot sauce and onion, scrambled eggs with dill pickles cut up in it, and a glass of chocolate milk. Matt walked into the kitchen making a face as he looked at the food I was making. "Are you actually going to eat that?" he asked as he made himself a coffee, I grinned "yes I am." I said as I plated my food and took it to the table to start eating. I took a bite of my waffle and almost moaned at the taste "These are so good." I said Matt shook his head with a chuckle "I'll take your word for it ." he said before starting to make himself a boring breakfast of cereal and a coffee. Addi came into the kitchen "what stinks like pickles?" she asked. Matt pointed to my food "that would be your mother's food." he said. Addi looked at my plate and gagged "mom that's so gross." she said. I smirked as I took a fork full and held it up to her before quickly eating it. Addi gagged before running out of the room while I laughed. Matt shook his head with a chuckle "I mean at least it's not chocolate and marshmallow covered onion rings like when you were pregnant with Macey." he said.