what the fuck am I doing with my life

anyway PRAISE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

this story is unedited so don't come for my neck if I fucked something up

ANYWAY LETS GO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

He pins me to the desk, I can practically feel him foaming at the mouth for me.

He begins to unzip his jeans. His cock springs out of his boxers.

"Suck." He commands, placing the tip of his 10 inch dick on my bottom lip.

I slowly stick my tongue out, and give it a few kitten licks.

He grumbles.

"Come on, princess. You can do better than that."

He grabs my hair, and forces his length down my throat. I gag, and small tears form in the corner of my eyes.

"Don't cry. You can take it, you're a good girl."

I begin to suck from the base to the tip. I look up at him through half-lidded eyes. He grunts.

"Cumming..."

He shoots his thick seed down the back of my throat. I swallow it, gratefully.

He brings his cock down towards my skirt. He looks up at me for consent.

I nod.

"I need verbal consent, cutie."

"Ungh...yes...do it, please..."

He flips my skirt up, slowly tugs off my panties, and thrusts his hard member smoothly inside of me. I feel it hit my cervix, and I scream in ecstasy.

"That's right baby...scream my name..."

He begins to slowly thrust, in and out. His pace is unpredictable. At some moments he moves slow and sensually, and other times he thrusts quick and rough. It makes me hit climax so fast...

"Where do you want it, hon'?"

"Hngh...in-inside..."

He slows down for a moment.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes...I'm on the pill, so just..."

He nods, and places a finger on my lips.

"I understand...don't strain your voice, sweetie."

He speeds up his thrusts, and sprays his cum deep inside my womb. I moan in pleasure.

"You did amazing, darling."

He lightly kisses my forehead, and carries me to the bath.

"You're wonderful, you're beautiful. I love you."

He peppers my face in kisses, while I cling to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKS TO GIVEEEEEEEEEEee