ahahahaha im so silly

wrote this at like 2am when I was zooted on my depression meds

i haven't reread this shit i don't fuckin remember what it's about so ENJOY THE MYSTERY SMUT!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He gently unzips his jeans, and I can see his huge cock through his boxers.

My pussy twitches at the sight of it.

I turn around, and get on my knees. I unbutton his boxers, and his cock stands rock-hard in front of my face, and places it on my bottom lip.

"You want it, slave? How greedy."

He takes a handful of my hair, and forces me to look up at him.

"How about this, if you suck me off good enough, I'll fill you up with my dick, yes?"

I grind against the floor, and whimper slightly, before taking the tip of his cock into my mouth.

"Kgh- fuck...~"

He winces slightly, and throws his head back.

"Yeah, that's it. Sucking me off just like a good little slut should. Ha~ shit...~"

Suddenly, he forces me to quickly deep throat his cock. It his the back of my throat, and I gag slightly.

"C'mon, slave. You can take it."

I choke on his rock hard dick, and slightly groan. He forces my head back down, and mumbles some incoherent words about cumming.

Then, he shoots his load down the back of my throat, and I swallow it all gratefully.

"Good slut. Now, bend over."

--------------------------------------------------------------

SILLY LITTLE CLIFFHANGER

anyway go outside and eat some grass

love yall