spider zaddy

PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY PLEASE 😭😭 I WROTE THIS BECAUSE I HAVE A WOLF SPIDER BITE ON THE INSIDE OF MY THIGH AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO JUST WRITE THIS SHIT PLEASE DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

———————————————————————

I sleep peacefully in bed, body stiff, mind blank. Yet, my hearing still picked up the sound of something skittering across my bedroom floor.

After opening my eyes, and sitting up, I see a man, his torso that of a human males, but his lower half that of a spider...a drider.

I try to shriek in fear, but one of his human hands slaps down over my lips.

"Hush...you wanna be a good girl, right?"

I shiver, and thrash a bit, as he starts giving me hickeys and love bites down my thighs, before devouring my core.

He licks and sucks, relentlessly abusing my cunt. I shriek and mewl in both pleasure, and pain, before arching my back, and orgasming on his tongue.

He chuckles - a low, throaty chuckle that shakes me to my core.

Within a split second, I feel his thick cock filling me to the brim, and pounding me relentlessly.

I wail in pleasure, pleasure that I tried to deny.

He gave my neck a hard bite, that left me bleeding, and he shot his cum deep inside of me.

———————————————————————

i fucking researched spider dicks for this 💀 (not worth it)

i have another one of these shits to right based off a restaurant I saw on my vacation the other day

IT WAS CALLED FUCKING CREAMPIE STEAKERY AND I HAD TO MEME IT IM SORRY 😭😭

anyway byebye