shitballs

ODNAKKXSNND IM SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING FOR LIKE A MONTH

I RAN OUT OF INSPO 😭😭😭😭😭😭

but we're backkkkk

This is kinda like a perfect girl-city slicker type beat yk

Because I love that trope 💀

small warning for semi-public i guess?

IDK HOW TO DO WARNINGS HELP

ANYWAY LETS GOOO

———————————————————————

He pins me up against the wall of the alley, and connects his lips with mine, kissing me without mercy. His tongue in my mouth, his hand slowly wandering up my shirt, it felt too good.

He lifts my bra, and gives my left breast a firm squeeze, and flicks my nipple with his index fingers.

"Fu-Fuck~! Draven~"

He grins, and licks the hardened bud. I buck my hips and whimper.

"Ah- Ah~! Come on- nghh~!"

With his free hand, he lifts my skirt and pulls off my panties, my wetness already being apparent.

He rubs his middle finger along my folds, and presses his fingertip against my hole, before slowly dipping it in.

With a sharp moan from me, he nibbles on my neck and forces another finger in. He kisses up my neck, and thrusts his fingers in and out with a rough pace. To think a bum like him (a sinfully hot bum like him) is having his way with me...

He swiftly removes his belt, and unbuttons his jeans, his rock-hard dick, popping out.

"Now...let's begin."

He picks me up by my thighs, holds me against the wall, and thrusts his cock up into me, the bulge it creates is visible as it moves inside of me.

He thrusts and thrusts without a second to rest.

"Fuck. You're so fucking tight."

My walls tighten around him, and his cock firms up even further inside of me, both of our releases closing in.

"I'm gonna cum inside, okay? I promise I'll be gentle."

I nod, giving my consent. With one hard thrust, he buries his load inside of me, and I wail out in pleasure.

He pulls out of me, and holds me bridal-style. He gives my forehead a small kiss.

"Let's get redressed. I'll carry you back to my house."

———————————————————————

uhh didn't rlly know how to end this because i've never rlly written anythin like this before-

BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS SO ILL KEEP MOMENTUMMM <333