Chapter 33

| November 6th | Saturday |

Samantha and I arrive at my place at around 5pm, just a few minutes before my dad and Lucia leave. Xavier's friends are already there and I'm really curious how this will turn out. They know I'm friends with Samantha but they have no idea she's coming over too nor that we're together. So this is going to be fun.

I open the front door to our house. "We're here." I call as we walk inside the living room. We find dad and Lucia putting on their shoes and jackets. "Oh hey." Lucia greets us with a warm smile. "Xavier and his friends are upstairs in his room but they know we're leaving now and probable will come downstairs soon." Dad tells us after he also greets us with a short hug. "Have fun." Samantha tells them with a smile before they leave.

As soon as the door is closed Sam and I go to sit down on the couch. "So..what do you wanna do?" She asks while curiously raising her eyebrow at me, grinning mischievously. I just chuckle at her, knowing exactly what she means, before leaning over to kiss her. I slowly bring my left hand up to her cheek and my right around her waist and pull her body into mine. But just when I was about to kiss her we hear a door open upstairs. I groan at that but don't completely pull away from Sam. My body is still facing her and I still have my hands on her waist.

"Hey, is it okay if we watch a movie down here? My tv is too small." Xavier asks as he walks down the stairs and then flops down on the couch next to me. So I now pull away from Sam but still have my arm around her waist. "Sure." I answer with a smile. Just then we hear more footsteps that are walking down the stairs. Samantha and I both turn to them, to find three boys stare at us in shock, or well..Sam.

"Hey, boys

"Hey, boys." She greets them with a charming smile and all of them turn red, which makes me snort.

But on that she turns around to face me. "Oh don't you laugh now. You were just like them a month ago." Samantha comments and now it's my time to blush while Xavier laughs at me. I hit his arm at that and then get up. "Hey guys, what's up?" I greet Xavier's friends as I walk over to them and do our handshakes with them.

I know those three guys since they were ten years old and now they're 14 and 15! Cody, the one in the middle, is the oldest and is quite the troublemaker. Ralph is the one on the left, the youngest, compared to the others he's such a sweetheart but also a little shy. On the right is Nick. He's turning 15 soon and he's already getting all the girls. I hate people who know they don't look bad! Good thing I like that guy. I used to babysit them a lot, but thank god I don't have to do that anymore, because they're a lot of work.

"So..Samantha, are you seeing someone right now?" Nick asks her with a sly grin, which makes both me and Sam frown. Before Samantha could answer I wrap my arm around Nick's shoulder. "Hey, dude." I call him and he hums at that. "Can't you see I'm busy right now?" He whispers to me and I snort at that. "Yeah, busy hitting on my girlfriend." I whisper back to him and his eyes slowly widen at that. "Holy shit, seriously?" He exclaims shocked, which makes us all laugh. I just hum in response before walking up behind the couch, behind Sam and place my hands on her shoulders.

"What movie do you guys wanna watch?" I ask curiously. On that Xavier turns to me with a sheepish smile. "We actually wanted to watch a horror movie but we need the password because it's rated 16." He says with a begging smile, making me raise an eyebrow. "It's the new fnaf movie." He tells me and I smile at that. "Sure. But only because I watched it and know it isn't that scary." I answer before walking over to the tv. To grab the remote I have to lean down a little and turn the tv on.

"Dude, stop staring at my sister butt." I suddenly hear my brother say, which makes me snort as I walk back to him and hand him the remote. But Cody just smirks at him sheepishly. "Eyes off my girlfriend's butt, dude." Samantha tells him and his smirk instantly fades. "Uh..guys, I think someone filmed you on your date and posted it to tik tok." Xavier suddenly says, which makes me and Sam turn to him. He then shows us his phone.

Diana recorded us on our date! Samantha and I are sitting at our table, holding hands, chatting, smiling and laughing.  Damn, we look so good together. "I didn't know she filmed us." Sam mumbles with a frown. The caption is 'My friend being on a date with the hot nerd'. The fuck? "So..I guess everyone already knows now." I speak up with a small sigh and Samantha nods slowly. "Well probably not everyone but some people, yeah." She replies with a small shrug.

But then gets up and takes my hand in hers. "We'll be upstairs. If you need something, just knock." Sam tells them before dragging me upstairs into my room.

"So..what's on your mind?" I ask curiously, raising my eyebrow at her. She grins at me. "Movie and cuddles."