Stress and Anxiety

Warning: swearing,homophobia,child abuse,talk of killing
Karla pov*
I didn't get any sleep last night.i had been calling and texting lillith for the past 8 hours, and there was no response. I know, dame right that she wasn't asleep.not only that, but Artemis,shino, and rikku said that she wasn't there.

When I got into class, I frankly looked around just to see that she wasn't there, not only that, but Rosalina also wasn't there, which made me fear the worst.

I felt like I was about to cry when Mr. Avian walked over to me."Hay kid, you good?"he asked in a very soft tone."Um, it's just that."i couldn't even finish my sentence before I just burst into tears.

He knelt down next to me. "What's wrong?" he asked again,"lilliths missing and n-not only her but Rosalina as well, " I cried everyone naw, staring at me.

I don't think Mr. Avian was expecting me to respond with that, but he asked me to talk in the hall and excorted me out.

"When was the last time you saw the two of them?"
"I hadn't seen Rosalina in about 2 days, and lillith i saw yesterday,"
"OK, where was the last time you saw lillith?"
"She was staying over at Arty,shino,and rikkus place,"

"Why was she over there?"
"She didn't feel safe back at our dorm."
"Why didn't she feel safe?"
"She found the rose cats mask in Rosalinas closet."
"WHAT?! OK, let's head to the principals office."

Before I knew it, we were at the principals office.mr Kowalskis office.when Mr Avian explained what I had told him, Mr Kowalski had called Down Arty,shino,and rikku

When the three of them came in,we all explained what had happened.Then we were excused and told to head back to class.when we got back, everyone was asking questions, but we were told not to tell anyone else.

The whole school day went by, and there were no signs of lillith or Rosalina.i headed over to shinos dorm, and when I got there, I saw blake,jack,arty,shino rikku,and shizu.

Before we even started talking about what to do next, I got a call.i looked down at my phone and saw that it was lillith.

"LILLITH!?!"
"Hay,how are you?"
"HOW AM I!? HOW ARE YOU!?"
"Dear, I love you, but please stop yelling."
"Oh s-sorry, but where are you?"
"The hospital"
"Wait, why are you ok?"

"I could be better,"
"I'm coming over right now,"
"wa-"
I ended the call and ran out of there with everyone following behind, not knowing where I was going

When we got to the hotel, we all had to wait in the waiting room for what felt like hours till we could go and see her.when we were waiting, I explained to everyone about what had happened.

When we could see her, I ran into her room.she looked so tired and in pain it was one of the saddest sights.

"Hi dear,"she said with a smile."Hay,how are you feeling?"I asked, tears starting to form in my eyes."Better,"she said with a tired smile.

When everyone else walked in, we sat down by her bed and talked for what felt like hours when a nurse walked in.

"OK, so we reached out to your father, and he's on his way."The nurse said."Which dad?" Lillith asked, sounding a little concerned.

"Your stepfather and biological one,why is something wrong?"
"No, it's just that I wanted to know,"
"OK, then they'll be here in about 10-20 minutes,"
"Thank you,"lillith smiled as the nurse left.

Before lilliths parents got here, everyone else had left becides me.we talked until the door flew opened to reveal a man that looked very similar to lillith.

When he saw lillith, he seemed to calm down a little."Hay kiddo, how you doing?"  he asked."I mean,everything kind of hurts, but besides that, I'm fine." She answered.

"Oh, I forgot karla, this is my stepdad,Anthony."
"Oh well, it's nice to meet you,sir."
"It's nice to meet you to karla,"
"Is mom coming?"
"Sorry, I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure your dad is."
"OK then,thank you,"

After that, he left to talk to the nurse for a moment."Should we tell him and your dad about us or not?" I asked her."I definitely want to tell my dad's but n-not my mom,not yet anyway."she answered softly.

Just then, Anthony and another man who I assumed was her dad walked in."Hay, dad!" Lillith yelled excitedly."Hay," he said in a very soft-spoken tone.

"Now that you're both here, I want to tell you something,"
"OK, what is it?"
"Um, well, first off, I'm well a lesbian and karla, here is my girlfriend," they honestly didn't even seem surprised they just stood there.her dad was about to say something until someone barged in.

"YOU PEACE OF SHIT!"A woman called out from the doorway."Mom?!" Lillith exclaimed, looking really scared."I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!"Just then, a unhinged woman appeared out from behind the certain.

"I-i" lillith studerd as the woman came closer."Excuse me, but please don't come any closer to her,"i said naw, standing in front of the woman who, from the way she's acting, seemed like her mother.

"MOVE OUT OF MY WAY YOU LITTLE SHIT!"She yelled as she slapped me across the face.the room fell silent until a nurse ran in with two security guards.after a little tussle, they managed to restrain her.

Apparently, she had walked in with a knife in hand and said on how she was going to gut lillith like a pig.I think her threatening to kill lillith was her stepdada last straw cus right then and there he said that he was getting a divorce.