002

"Dong-Eun how I've missed you"Year:2022

Year:2022

Walking in the park arm and arm the two girls laughed at a joke with a cotton candy split between them. Sitting at a bench next to each other. Yenji looked at the older girl.

"You know i love you Dong-eun more than i love anyone else" Dong-eun looked at Yenji and her eyes softend

"Really" The short haired had never heard this before and it made her heart warm

"yea your the one i want to be with for the rest of my life your my best friend if i dont find a man to marry ill just marry you" Yenjis smile got bigger as she grabbed Dong-euns hand

"you mean it" Dong-eun asked and Yenji nodded

"Ofcourse ill mean it when were old and untill we die" Yenji answered laying her head on her shoulder in which Dong-eun laid her head on top of hers

"Yenji" Dong-eun started

"Yea" Yenjis voice was soft

"do you think that we were friends in other lives" Dong-euns eyes stayed on the flowers that were swaying in the spring wind.

Yenji looked at the two flowers a blue and yellow one and smiled "Yea" was the only thing she said

The two women stared at each other not saying anything just taking in eachothers faces. All the memories of the two came flooding in Na-ras mind. Suddenly she felt like that teenage girl again getting to see her best friend after being discharged from the hospital.

"We have a lot to catch up on dont we" Na-ras voice snapped Dong-Eun out her trance

"Yea we do" Dong-Eun said and Na-ra nodded.

The two ended up on a bench, and Na-ra got hit with a wave of Déjà-vu. The two women didn't say or look at each other they just looked at the people walking past them.

"You know I didn't want to leave" Na-ra spoke up "and my name is Na-ra not Yenji" Dong-Eun listened before saying anything

"Your mom said that she didn't have another daughter" Dong-Eun started "I went to your house a week after and your mom said that she never had a daughter with your name" Na-ra finally looked over at her "you know I waited for 2 years thinking you would come back"

Na-ra scoffed "that bitch" She looked down at her hands "she sent me to an mental asylum in America" Dong-Eun looked over at her as Na-ra continued "I guess she told her husband that she killed me" Na-ra kept her eyes on her hands.

"How was it" Dong-Eun asked and Na-ra looked over at her and laughed

"Hell" Dong-Eun let a smile creep on to her face "the whole time i was waiting to come back so I could see you" Na-ra paused for a moment before continuing " a part of me thought you would hate me if I came back"

"That part of you is wrong" Dong-Eun spoke up "I knew something was up when I went to your house" Na-ras eyes stayed on her listening to what Dong-Eun said. "Your sister"

"What about her" Na-ra was confused on why she suddenly brought up Yeon-Jin. Dong-eun didn't say anything she just rolled up her sleeves on her shirt,Na-ras eyes looked at the scars. "Did she do this"

"I want my revenge" Dong-Eun said

"Well do it together cause I'm tired of her" Na-ra stood up making Dong-Eun look at her.

Yeon-Jin watched Dong-eun and Yenji with a scowl,to say Yeon-Jin was jealous of her sister was an understatement Yeon-Jin was envious of her. To Yeon-Jin Yenji was everything she wanted to be, Yenji was smart,pretty,kind and Yeon-jin hated that. She hated the way she laughed with Dong-Eun. Yeon-Jin walked over to the girls who were eating lunch and laughing about what ever Yeon-jin didn't care.

"Yenji I need to talk to you" Yeon-Jin said and Yenji looked up at her sister with a smile,Yeon-jin hated her smile it was like a mockery to her.

"Okay" Yenji got up and looked at Dong-Eun "I'll be back don't steal my food" Dong-Eun laugh and said she wouldn't. Yenji left the table with her sister.

Yeon-Jin had led them to the back of the school where she knew no one would only her friends. Yenji noticed Yeon-Jin's friends walked towards them. Yenji had a bad feeling but kept a brave face on. She couldnt let her sister see her crack,one of the boys in the group came up to her,Yenji quickly noticed it was Son Myeong-oh. He had a look on his face that Yenji didn't like, and Yenji did the first thing that came to her mind which was run but she was stopped buy the boy. He held on to her arm as the girl tried to fight him, Yenji noticed her sister and her other friends walk away.

The only people that were left was her,Myeong and Jeon Jae-Joon,both boys held the girl down on the floor as she screamed. Jae-Joon quickly kissed her as she fought them,wanting them off her. Tears fell down her face as the boys ripped her clothing off,she kicked,scratched but the boys didn't budge. And for 40 minutes Dong-Eun looked around the entire school for the girl,until she noticed her walking,her clothes were ripped,her neck had a bruise forming,her hair band that on her head before was gone, her eyes had no soul in them any more.

"Yenji" Dong-eun ran up to her,Yenji looked up at her and her body fell. All Yenji wanted to do was go home,her. Body was weak,Dong-eun made sure her body didn't fall to the ground.

"Dong-Eun" Yenjis voice was horse "I wanna go home" Dong-Eun nodded. Dong-Eun took her home,which was Dong-euns home. Dong-euns home was Yenjis true home. Yenji's home was Dong-eun.

CHAPTER 2 IS DONE AND IT TOOK ME ALMOST A WEEK TO FINISH IT. ALSO HAPPY THANKSGIVING I HOPE YALL EAT ALOT OF FOOD CAUSE I KNOW I AM OKAY BYE LOVE YOU

 ALSO HAPPY THANKSGIVING I HOPE YALL EAT ALOT OF FOOD CAUSE I KNOW I AM OKAY BYE LOVE YOU