Chapter 3 (Teto's entrance) The wrong dreamed dream

When Haku was part of MusicLoid for a half a year, They helt an audition in Japan. With Miku, Haku and Luka as the center idols of the new group, they need at least 3 more members to complete the new idol group. This Audition brought excitement to many young girls who dream to be an idol one day. There were so many new good participants that MusicLoid had to choose the best of them to become real trainees under their lable. Some of the best were among others: Akita-san, Kawai-san, two girls who were ment to be part of the group but that later and the girl who we talk about today. Teto Kasane. But first let's look in the past of Teto

Teto's POV
Since I was a little girl, I always dreamed to be an idol. I sing since I was very young and now have started to practice my dancing skills. Idol's must live a perfect life. They dance and sing and earn much money with it. Sounds very good to me. I really wanna be an idol one day. One week ago I saw the announcement for the audition of MusicLoid Entertainment. Since I'm a big fan of their solo idol MEIKO, I thought it would be worth it to try my luck in participate in the audition. I have practiced very much so I'm sure that I have a chance so let's go.
On my audition day, I was very excited and also a little scared. What if I fail? Then all my hard training would be wasted.
"Next one please come in!" I heard the producer say. "Good luck." A girl whispered in my ear as I was walking through the door and straight to my audition.
When I finished my performance, the producer looked at me with a strict and maybe kinda  dissapointed look. I looked down at me. I was wearing a oversized outfit cuz I don't like it when people stare at me or sexualize me. I'm scared of wearing revealing outfits. "Kasane-San right?" The man said . "Y yes" I stuttered. "You passed. I hope you are ready for the hard training that waits for you." "Yes I am. Thank you." I could'nt hide my happiness aymore so I smiled while walking out. Sakura-chan the girl who wished me luck smiled at me and said "Looks like it went well for you Teto-chan" And I thought I hope she pass too. We could be very good friends.
After everyone finished the girls who passed were Neru Kasane, Lia kawaii, Megumi Nakajima Cleopathra Tendo and Sakura Akusada. I was so happy that both Sakura and me passed so I ran and hugged her. 
"Please come here so that I can devide you in rooms. Gumi and Lia, Sakura and Teto, Cleo and Neru. The trainee rooms are over there. Make up your rooms and then please come to the dance room." The producer said and walked away. I took Sakuras hand and we walked in our room.
"What luck that we're in the same room. I said while packing out my things. "Yes you're right come on learn more about each other." So we started a conversation.

The next day training

At the next day, we all had to stay in a line for some checks on hair, outfit and other stuff. When in was my turn I was a little scared. I was wearing a little oversized T-shirt and long pants and my hear opened. "Teto what are you wearing is to long go and wear somthing shorter and don't wear your hair open its to curly go and make your self some braids." I was shocked I thought I was wearing the right clothes. What is wrong with mine. I couldn't hold my tears back but I tried to hide it. Sakura saw it anyway but now it was her turn so she couldn't follow me. When I ran out to get changed, I heard the producer say "Sakura don't wear any jewelry while training." 
Short after I entered the room, Sakura came. "Hey Teto-chan don't cry its ok. You are new as trainee you can't know." She hugged me. "But why everyone else have the right outfit?" "That's not true! Nakajima-sans outfit was to revealing remember?" "Hmm" I said and looked inside my closet. "I don't have any short clothes." I said shocked and looked to Sakura. "Don't worry you can have some of mine until you bought your own clothes." I gave her a hug and said "Thank you. You are a real friend!" "Of course." She said and smiled.

It was really hard for me to wear those clothes. I just don't feel right wearing short clothes. Every day I felt more scared to enter the training lessons. My self confedence became less and less everyday. I just don't want anyone to see me like this. I can't stand it. Even Sakura could'nt help me reduce my fear I was so scared cuz the day of my debut came closer and closer...