Chapter 2- BIDDING

At 2 AM,
Kanishk came back home after celebrating his birthday.

Nitya: "Kanishk, mere mana karne ke baad bhi tu gaya bahar"

Kanishk: "Thankyou mom, shyad aapne mujhe birthday wish kiya maine suna nahi" he said and went in his room.

Time skips to next morning,
Kanishk got up at 11 Am and comes downstairs.
Laxmi: "Happy birthday Kanishk"

Kanishk: "Thankyou Mami" he looks here and there.

Kamini: "Happy birthday baby, Teri mumma ko ek important kaam tha isliye jaldi chali gayi" he nods and started having his breakfast.

Laxmi comes with a cake which she prepared for him. He smiled a bit and cutted the cake.

Kush: "Wow, dadi aaj aapne kitna saara banaya hai. Kuch special hai?"

Ashwina: "Pasand aaya tujhe?" Kush nods and Karan caress his hairs.

Ashwina: "Tere kittu bhaiya ka birthday" kush nods

Karan: "Kush, maine aapka school mein admission karwa diya hai kal se aapko school jaana hai" kush made faces.

Kush: "Yaha pe bhi school jaana padega?"

Karan: "Jii haan, and no complains kush. Aur bina permission skip karoge to be ready for punishment"

Kush pouted: "Okay" and opened his mouth and karan feeded him.

Karan: "Abhi papa ko jaana hai"

Kush: "No"

Karan: "Mein jaldi aa jaayunga pakka"

Kush: "Promise"

Karan: "Promise, phir hum icecream khane jaayenge"

Kush's eyes lit up. "Okay" kisses his cheek.

Karan hugs him and lefts.

At bidding,
Arora enterprises, "10 crore"

J Royal's: "12 Crore"

"13 crore"

"16 crore"

"19 crore" Arora enterprises.

" 1, 2,....."

"22 crore"

Nitya and Nikunj looks at each other and signs in defeat.
1,2,3,

"So the land belongs to J Royal's jewellers" 

Everyone congratulated Karan and kritika. Nitya were shocked to see him there. 

Karan: "Won't you congratulate me Mrs Nitya Arora?" He gave her a mocking smile and lefts from there. 

Nikunj: "Yeah yaha?" 

Akshay: "He is the owner of J Royal's sir" Nitya's eyes filled up seeing him here but she wiped the tears she can never forgot what happened. 

Every news channel was covering about the karan. Laxmi sees him and smiled so his best friend was back. She wanted to go with him when her family accused him for betraying Nitya and her mother in law disrespected his mother and took his home from him but she stayed back for his child. She remembers their childhood memory. They were best friends and Karan was more like a brother to her. In an accident she lost her family only she and her grandmother were in her family. Ashwina took care of her just like kritika. She wiped her tears, her family offered her this job and a chance to be independent again, she thought to give it a chance. Dhara Tripathi will meet her family this was her right and no one can deny it.