Chapter 3- Football

It's a request to give feedback and comment guys. It takes a lot of efforts to think and write.

Kanishk was stairing at the celing of his room. He didn't expected to meet his father and his brother. To be honest he was feeling so much jealous of kush. After seeing how his father was pampering him his heart broke it was him who was always been like this with his father. They were a happy family once and he don't know what happened but all these got sharttered and his father left and his mother got changed all busy and he was left alone. He slept thinking all these.

Nitya comes in his room, she sat besides him caressing his hairs.

Karan tugged kush in the blanket. He closed his eyes but the scene kanishk walking away from him came in his mind. A tear escaped from his eyes.

He took out album to see the memories of his child. He waited for 7 long years to hug his baby, he just wanted to feel him to smell his scent.

Next morning, kush got up early and shakes Karan. "Papa utho"

Karan got up and sees clock it's 6 o' clock. "Kya hua baccha?"

Kush: "Hume ghumne jaana hai" he said dragging him.

Karan: "Sirf 6 bhje hai kush"

Kush: "Toh kya hua papa, aap utho" he drags him out. "Aap ready ho mein bhi ready ho ke aaya" he runs in his room.

Kanishk was in the terrace of school and smoking. It's been 3 months he started smoking.

Satyam sat besides him. Kanishk rolls his eyes.
Kanishk: "Tu phir se aa gaya gyan dene"

Satyam signs it's useless to tell him to leave smoking.
Satyam: "Kanishk, tu jaanta hai na yeh bilkul bhi accha nahi hai health ke liye. Ab tera bohot jyada ho raha hai mujhe bua ko batana padega"

Kanishk: "As if she care jaa bata de" he said taking a puff.

Time skips at night,
Kush: "Papa it was a best day" he kissed his cheek.

Karan: "My baby"

Kush: "Papa mujhe darr lag raha hai"

Karan: "Kis baat se?"

Kush: "School jaane mein, mere friends bhi toh nahi honge idhar"

Karan kissed his forehead. "Toh friends toh aap idhar bhi bana sakte ho?"

Kush: "But still agar mujhe kisine bully kiya toh?"

Karan: "Aap aise kyun soch rahe ho? Aise kaise bully karega papa hai na? Aur mera kush bhi kitna strong hai. Agar kisine bhi aapko pareshan kiya toh just call me okay. Papa aapke paas turant aa jaayenge?"

Kush nods.
Karan: "And kush, kal aap school jaane se pehle mujhe 20 minutes time out serve karne wale ho, aur school se aane ke baad aap 50 lines write karoge "I won't go anywhere without permission"

Kush pouted he thought his father forgot about it. He tried to give hus puppy eyes to karan.
Karan: "Yeh work nahi karne wala hai kush, I thought to give you a spanking, yeh first time tha isliye spanking nahi de raha mein." Kush gulps and nods immediately.

Karan: "Chalo ab bohot baate ho gayi now sleep"

Kush: "Aap bhi so mere paas" karan nods and laid besides him.

Time skips to next morning,
Kush was standing on his room holding his ears when kritika enters.
Kritika: "Time out?" Kush nods.

Kritika: "Kya zaroort thi udhar aane ki?"

Kush: "Aap log mujhe chod ke party mein chale jaate ho mujhe laga woh interesting hogi jaise mere friend ki burthday party thi, but it was so boring"

Kritika: "Agar mujhse puch leta toh mein hi bata deti ke boring parties hoti hai ye saari."