Chapter 5

It had been two moons since Moonfeather had gotten her apprentice Crowpaw and the two cats Were already becoming good friends. Featherstar made Stormheart deputy a cuple hours after Moonfeather did the ceremony for Crowpaw.

Moonfeather and Stormheart had become even closer since the fight  against the dark forest and now they were practacly inseparable. Moonfeather did not know if it was the way his purr sounded when she laid next to him,  his caring personalaty or just him in general. But she knew one thing, she loved him and he loved her, and no one could change that.

Crowpaw and Moonfeather Were out searhching for chervil when the rain started pouring down.

Crowpaw let out a laughter as she looked at Moonfeather.

-What's so funny?, Moonfeather asked.

-You look like a dead rabbit when your wet, he Said and laughed more.

-Hey!, respect your elders, Moonfeather meowed and laughed.

-it was only eight moons ago you Were and app, Crowpaw pointed out.

-Well if you Do not stay quiet it Will be longer that that untill you become a medecincat ,Moonfeather meowed.

-Really?, Crowpaw Said and sounded scared

-Ofcourse not you mousebrain,she meowed

Crowpaw let out a sigh of relief as he kept plucking the chervil.

When they got back to camp Crowpaw whent to go leave the herbs and Moonfeather whent over to Stormheart.

-How did the patrolls go? Moonfeather asked

-Good now that Suntails kits moved out of the nursery she can finnaly be in patrolls and she is an exelent hunter, he smiled.

Moonfeather smiled and layed down next to Stormheart.

They layed there Untill nightfall came and. They whent to their separate dens.

Crowpaw was inside of the den organising the herbs.

-You are supposed to sleep by now, Moonfeather meowed to Crowpaw

-Im not tired and i decided to make some use of it he Said and picked up some catmint.

Moonfeather let out a small purr and whent to sleep.

The next day when Moonfeather woke up she got stopped by Featherstar.

Moonfeather please meet me in my den she meowed.

Moonfeather took a mouse from the kill pile and maked her way towards Featherstars den.

-You needed me?, Moonfeather asked

-I was thinking about Lightwisker, Featherstar meowed

-Gone and i wish he was forgotten, Moonfeather mumbled to herself

-Even tho i killed him during the fight his darkforest spirit is still here and as soon as he finds someone to manipulate we Will have the same problem, Featherstar sighed.

Moonfeather nodded and tried to think of a solution.

Moonfeather had nothing to say so she just blinked at Featherstar

Featherstar sighed and meowed

-Thank you you can go now.

Moonfeather trotted out of the den wishing she could help. She whent over to Stormheart who was oranising patrolls