Prolgue

The brownspotted molly watched her kits play. She looked on as Mousepaw pushed Lightpaw to the ground not beleving that they had already become apprentices. She heard someone yell her name. She turned around to see a sand Brown molly looking at her.
The fur on the back of her neck stood up as she saw the old leader of SplashClan stand a few steps infront of her

-Sunstar, What are you doing here?, she asked the old leader,

-Im here to warn you, a great evil is coming, one you cant stop on your own, There are cats that are meant to save the clan and you are one of them we can't deny that. But you have Done your part. As long as you focus on keeping your clan safe you have nothing you can do, Sunstar meowed.

-A great evil?, Sunstar please, i need to know more if i whant to help my clan, the spotted molly molly meowed and her fur was pointing in all direcrions as she hissed to herself

Sunstar just blinked at her and faded away.

Everything was quiet. The warm breeze from greenleaf blowed trough her fur. She flicked her tail in irritation.
"Why did starClan have to be so quiet and not just give her the truth already?"

The molly looked around in search for a sign or someting to guide her but there was nothing appart from the cats in her clan casually going on with their lives.

She felt uneasy and wonderd What fate wated her beloved clan.

She flicked her tail wating for something to happen as she looked around ready for an attack.

When nothing seemed to be wrong she turned back around ready to go back to her den.

Suddenly a bunch of white cats with something that looked like stars surrounding them appeared around the molly. They had no markings and their eyes Were foggy without any expression or emotion.

They wisperd in an ancient language and their identical white fur blowed in the wind.

The molly heard a voice in her head repeating the same words over and over again

-Featherstar the choosen of the three. The strange voice quietly said.

Featherstar felt a sudden sensation like a bolt of lightning strucking trough her and she tumbled to the ground.

🍂
Merry cristmas to you all!
Wellcome to Storm of the clans, i made this book in under a month so there may be some things like Spelling and grammar that could be wrong. Tell me in this small paragraf if you find something you whant to point out

Edit: i may give this book a proper fix soon though it Will take a long time. I hope you enjoy reading it!
Edit 2: I'm so happy to see that its growing and i love to see you enjoy it even if it does have some flaws