Part 4.Problems

Freen's POV

I was walking in the campus parking lot when I saw Becky's car parking near mine then she got out of the car.

And guess who came out from next to her, Non, then came out Irin and Friend? (I think that was her name) from the backseats.

I decided to just ignore it and I walked into the department. When Mr Harris (our head master) called me to his office.

" You call for me Sir?" I asked as I entered the office.

"Oh yes Mrs Chankimha please sit down." " I have see the news Freen and I don't know what to say." Oh great  so this talk is just about the news I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

" Please sir I will get these stuff sorted out soon, Just please don't say anything else about this, I already got the yelling of my life, from my partner last night."  I replied.

" ok as long as you get it sorted with Freen, and also good luck with your partner you're dismissed, Chankimha." He said and turned back to computer.

"Thanks sir ." I said as I dashed out of there

I went on to teach Becky's class like normal but she kept on staring at me .

After class everyone left except Becky, she came and rap her arms around my neck.

" Get this issue sorted as soon as possible Sarocha." She whispered. And gave me a peck on the lips

"I know I know." I was getting annoyed of people keep on bringing this up.

After a bit of talking and stealing pecks a couple times Becky decided to bring up a question.

"Do you miss acting?"

I sighed then replied " Well actually yesterday Saint said they would like me to be the main character in their upcoming love movie, And I guess after a while I realised that I did miss it actually."

"Then maybe you should re try it, I mean If you miss it, you know."
Hmm going back to acting doesn't seem like a bad idea actually. I just gave her a nod and a kiss.

Afterwards we parted ways I was walking to the staff office and Becky went to her lunch.

While I was walking a notification came on my phone.
I looked at it and sighed I have to walk to Mr Harris office again.

"What can I do for you sir?" I came in the room.

"Please sit down." He pointed to the seat in front of him. "What's your relationship with Rebecca Armstrong?" I was Shocked on how he found out.

A/N: Mr Harris saw them together in the class room.

"Uh..um..I..Can I call Becky over? I think It will be easier if both parties are here." I asked and he just nodded

Becky: Hey what's up? You rarely call me at school is everything ok?

Freen: Becky listen you come to the headmaster's Office right now.

Becky: ok on my way.
End of Call

Becky's POV

I said goodbye to my friends and walked to Mr Harris Office.
When I walked in I saw Freen was sitting with her heads down. Weird

"You call for me sir?" I asked politely.

"Ah yes Becky please sit down."