0.1

'Angelina!'

Angelina-Yes mom!

'Your sister is gonna take you to school today because I have an early and night shift at the hospital.'

Angelina-Okay!

*Angelina didn't want to go to school as she had no friends.

*Angelina made her way downstairs ready to go.

Rosalind- Angie

*Angelinas half sister said while sitting at the dinner table.

Angelina- Yeah.

Rosalind- Just to let you know I don't think I'll be able to pick you up tonight.

You've got to be kidding me.

Angelina- Kay.

Rosalind- Let's go.

*Rosalind said walking out the door with Angelina behind her.

-At school-

*Angelina got out of the car as it was exactly in front of the sidewalk by the stairs.

Rosalind- Have a good day at school!

Angelina- Thanks bye!

*Angelina said waving bye to her sister as she drove away.

*Angelina loves her sister as she tries her best like her mom does and they aren't very well off so Angelina has to make the best out of her outfit and things from the thrift store which are fashionable in many ways.

*As Angelina entered the school hallway she locked eyes with Jc, the boy who had everything. Friends , money , good looks. Angelina did think of herself as pretty but she knew everyone would talk about her looks.

Look down. Look down.

*Angelina thought to herself as she knew she thought jc was so cute but spoiled.

I may wanna have enough money like that but I would never wanna be spoiled.

*Angelina has been going to school with jc and his friends since kindergarten and they never really noticed or cared for her like that.

Joey- Is she adopted?

Christina- I don't know. Probably I mean her mom's white but.

Britney- Her sister is Latina. And She's white well at least I think so she looks really light.

*Jc stared at her since he felt a soft spot for her but tried to hide it because all his friends didn't like her.

Justin- I think you guys should leave her alone.

*Justin said mockingly as he never cares for the drama.

Lance- Yeah I mean we can't Judge a book by its cover.

Chris- Right I guess.

Joey- She's not very good looking that's probably why she's not popular with the boys OR girls..

Chris- Joey shh.