𝐗𝐈𝐈

CHAPTER TWELVE

Arabian Kapri NelsonJuly 25, 2023Mykonos, Greece

July 25, 2023
Mykonos, Greece

     ARABIAN' pulled herself out of the pool, putting herself on the ledge kicking her feet back and forth staring at both Jacob and Kira continue to argue back and forth while Splashing water.

"Alright stop, before I drown you ass" Jacob laughed walking out of the pool with Kira on his tail. "You wish" Kira pushed Jacob again. Arabian laughed watching Kira run inside of the villa.

"Y'all are little kids, oh my gosh" Arabian stood up from the ledge grabbing her towel, wiping her body dry from the water. "That's yo fuck ass bestfriend"

"Not too much honeyboo, when are the boys gonna be back?. I miss my man" Arabian frowned walking inside of the villa with Jacob following in behind her, closing, locking and closing the curtain to the sliding door.

"They should be back in a minute with a drop, we gotta adjust the clips and shit and make sure we gotta enough bullets" Arabian nodded her head going towards the room to take a shower, and put on an outfit for tonight.

"Great, you're back. I need help oiling my hair" Arabian walked out of the bathroom with the white towel still wrapped around her body. "Damn, youn' miss me"

"Been gone since this morning" Arabian frowned placing the oil onto the dresser walking over towards Tafari, wrapping her arms around his neck leaning up pecking his lips. "I'm sorry, I missed you"

"You wearing a shirt with this, right?" Tafari looked down at Arabian outfit, staring at the hunter green blossom floral stretch lace bra, going out your way fashion nova shorts. "Yea, I wouldn't go out with just my bra"

"Mm"

"But it's gonna be showing, because the shirt doesn't supposed to be buttoned up" Arabian smiled shrugging her shoulders putting some oil in her hand, and did the other side of her hair while Tafari did the other side.

"I look ugly?" Arabian asked staring up at Tafari staring down at her run her fingers through her hair. "Nah, why you say that?" Tafari asked confused staring at Arabian grab her things to go change inside of the bathroom.

"You were just staring at me"

"Don't mean I view you as ugly, I don't wanna hear that come out your mouth again. ight?" Arabian nodded her head meeting Tafari for another kiss before she walked inside of the bathroom closing and locking the door behind her as she began getting ready.

"My shorts twerkable?" Arabian walked out the bathroom walking over towards Tafari, leaning down in front him him moving her ass. "Mhm, too short to"