𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

CHAPTER TWENTYTWO

Arabian Kapri NelsonSeptember 11, 2023Miami, FL

September 11, 2023
Miami, FL

                                ARABIAN' sighed staring at the empty side next to her, the side of the bed she wasn't laying on was cold letting her know Tafari never returned back home. This was his first time ever staying out all night when the two started to make it official for this long.

She wasn't about to trip, she felt like she overstepped her boundaries of asking Tafari to forgive his mother. She just felt bad for the lady honestly, all she know is she got hooked on drugs after having Ava and left their father to raise them on his on.

She got ready for the day, that consisted of brushing her teeth, taking a shower and doing her skincare. She decided to wear her hair out today, but she needed to moisturizer it which will take an hour to do by herself. Tafari would usually do one side and would only take the two twenty minutes.

Once she was finished she put on an outfit since she knew she was gonna be out all today. She wore a cream Scoop Stretch Cotton Jersey Bralette from skims, Fashionnove high rise denim shorts, Casablanca Wavy Gradient green and white crocheted shirt with a pair of green HERMES Oran sandals.

She kept her face bare, only applying some aquaphor on her lips. Moisturizing her body was some EOS vanillecashmere lotion, and topping it for with some Pink Ariana Grande Cloud perfume.

Grabbing her green crocodile Birkin, quickly putting everything from the other purse inside. Leaving out of the room grabbing the key to the Lamborghini urus.

𒊹𒊹𒊹

"This baby gonna be the death of me, what did they say about the salon?"

"It should be good to open back up next week, I just got back from the second place and they won't be finished until next month. I'm so excited"

"That's good, did you go see the construction you the new house too?"

"Mhm, it's so beautiful and big. Just upset I couldn't go see it with Tafari he isn't picking up my calls" Arabian frowned pulling into the neighborhood they were in yesterday looking around for Tafari's mother.

"What's up with you two?"

"Overstepped honestly, I seen his mother and i said everybody deserves a second chance at life. It really hurt me seeing that lady like that" Arabian mumbled parking the truck on the curb unbuckling her seatbelt.

"I mean you kinda did, but at the same time you are right. We don't know the full story, you never know why she got hooked onto drugs you know" Kira smacked into the phone making arabain turn her face up.