𝐗𝐈𝐕

(Get this chapter to 100+ votes for next chapter, not about to keep updating for 80 votes with 700+ readers definitely not.)

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Arabian Kapri NelsonAugust 6, 2023Miami, FL

August 6, 2023
Miami, FL

                ARABIAN' held the white duvet up to her chest, trying to calm down her breathing while staring at Tafari who been had his breathing all ready under control as he answered his phone that's been buzzing on the black nightstand for the last ten minutes.

Arabian pushed her hair behind her, leaning up off of the bed keeping a grip onto the cover crawling over towards Tafari. Wrapping her arms around his neck leaning over laying soft kisses on his cheek and the corner of his lips while he talked on the phone.

Arabian leaned back titling her head staring at all of the tattoos that covered his body, her light pink acrylic nails moved along the blacked out fire skull that took up his entire back since it was shaded. It wasn't a skull but had the face of the skull with fire surrounding it.

"Ugh, I didn't even reach the limit I wanted" Arabian frowned standing getting out of the bed wrapping her arms across her boobs. "What was the limit?"

"You barely could reach limit two without running" Arabian gasped shaking her head waving off Tafari.

"Nonsense, I made it to three actually"

"Three Arabian, fucking three" Arabian shrugged climbing onto his lap straddling him leaning in pressing her lips against his soft ones. "Can we get tattoos?"

"Gone get my name?"

"If you get mine, I want my name big. Right here" Arabian smiled running her hand up his empty side, the other side had Ava name. "But seriously, I want a side thigh tattoo"

"Mhm, gotchu"

"Am I bringing Tafari out of retirement, free of charge?"

"No"

"I have another payment" Arabian smirked knowing Tafari was only joking, but she wasn't joking about having another payment.

᪥᪥᪥

"Kinda sad you lied about wanting to come back, I bought all of this baking stuff for us" Arabian frowned flipping the camera walking inside of the pantry showing Ava all of the multiple ingredients she stocked up on for them to bake and try new things.

"I'll be back in three weeks bee, are you pregnant yet?" Ava asked frowned, Arabian flipped the camera shaking her head. "Why do you want me to be pregnant Ava?, you texted that to me since you left"