Chapter Six

Will be updating the chapter as I'm writing in chunks

Batman stood and contemplated his next move for a moment before taking a seat. "Tea it is then." He said as pulled back the cowl. "Perhaps we should have just spoken more before, Edward."

- - - - -

The stink of damp, offensive. The taste of cloth, choking. the sight of nothingness, blinding. Worst of all, the sound, the sound of approaching steps.

"Oh you tricksy little pixie, I know you're up, so tell me what you think of my latest little script.
*Step*
Little birds that flew, their colours were red and blue.
*Step*
One sleeps and the other wakes, fear building, in his boots he quakes.
*Step*
Find salvation or demise, in this poem the answer lies.
*Step*
Little birds that flew, one will be beaten black and blue.
*Step*
Tied to the chair done up tight, little red bird wants to fight.
*Step*
Making an impression do you know how? You're only the bird he has now.
*Step*
See I've played this game before, I'll have to show off that much more.
*Step*
The last one was good, though they did come back wearing a hood.
*Step*
Let's take off the mask and let you seeeee."

The cloth that had been blocking Damian's vision loosens and falls away from his face. There, in front, right in his face.

"The only one here. Is. Me."

Joker.

Damian fights against the restraints with all his might, rocking the chair does nothing as he notices it bolted to the ground now that the blindfold has been removed. The room fills with the twist clowns blood curdling laughter.

"HahAahhHaaahahaahAAHa." Joker bellows.

Damian suddenly stops eyes wide in realisation that all his fighting hasn't disturbed Raven who's still resting against him.