★𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖★

(Im on my laptop lol-)

.

.

.

Narrators POV:

You, Kanao, Aoi, and the twins were sitting on your couch, some watching TV and some on their phones. This was the last day of not having school. You all were pretty worn out from yesterday, so you decided to stay at home. Aoi put on Markiplier, the YouTuber, and watched him play 'Security Breach: Ruin DLC'. Suddenly, somebody started banging on the door.

''The fuck?'' You said, turning to the door. You stood up and opened it. There stood.....Inosuke-

''Of course, it's you. What do you want?'' You said, already annoyed by his mere presence.

''Who is it?!'' Aoi yelled out to you.

''It's Inosuke!'' You yelled back.

(listening to Never Be Alone, luv that song fr)

''Fuck you want, boy?!" Aoi yelled again.

''Oh, is that Ali? And you forgot your camera at my house, so my grammy said to give it back to you.'' He was abnormally calm...It creeped you out since you were used to him being hyper as hell. You didn't get to even say anything when he shoved a camera in your hands. It wasn't even yours, why would it be? Yeah, you have a camera, but you didn't use it and it always just kinda stood there just for decoration.

''Inosuke-'' You tried to say, but he was long gone.

'Weird but kay.' You thought.

''Hey guys, Inosuke was at the door and he gave me some sort of camera, it isn't even mine. He said I forgot my camera at his house and his grandma told him to give it back to me.'' You said, carefully inspecting the camera, you didn't know what was in there.

''Wanna look through it?'' Aoi smiled widely.

''We don't know whose camera it is yet-'' Aoi snatched the camera out of your hands and went to sit back down on the couch.

You only sighed. Guess you had no choice, Aoi is stubborn so there is no point in trying to argue.

''Does it at least have a USB?'' You questioned.

''Yeah, it's at the side of this thing.'' Yuichiro joined in the conversation.

''Should we really be doing this? I mean, we would be invading someone's privacy...'' Kanao said, with a lump in her throat.

''Oh, cmon! It's fine! (Y/N) get your laptop.'' Aoi reassuringly said.

(XOXO KISSES HUGSS PICTURE FRAME DESIGNER DRUGSS)

''Wait, what if it puts a virus in it? And why MY laptop? You brought yours didn't you?'' You said.

''AuGh, finee." (HIS VOICE MEANS TO DECEIVE U MY VOICE JUST WANTS TO LEAD UUU) Aoi whined but got her laptop.

Noones POV:

She put in the weird USB drive and it loaded some pretty normal pictures. It was pictures of animals, dogs, cats, and just cute animals in general. For a while, it was just those cute animal pictures, but a few moments later, they saw an image that caught their eyes. It was a photo of (Y/N) and her friends...And this picture was recent. It was taken when they were all on the couch watching TV...

''What...the fuck?.'' Muichiro mumbed. (Y/N) turned pale. Was this a joke? And why did Inosuke, out of all people, give it to you? This had to be somebody they knew, only people (Y/N) knew, knew where she lived. It seems as if those photos were there for a distraction. Maybe the person who knew you, knew you would see this? (Y/N)'s mind was racing.

They all noticed that you went pale.

Muichiro put a hand on your shoulder, to try and comfort you. ''Hey, it's fine. Maybe this was all a coincidence? Maybe they took the picture on accident?'' He tried to comfort you. Yuichiro soon joined in,

''Just forget it, dude. It was probably on accident.''

''I literally just said that-'' Muichiro stared at Yuichiro with dotted eyes.

(Y/N) chuckled a bit, and just stayed calm. She took a deep breath.

"Okay, I'm probably overexaggerating, it was probably on accident, like MUICHIRO said." She said. She went to make her daily coffee.

"The utter disrespect!-" Yuichiro acted 'offended'.

"Okay, okay. It's too early for this. Shut up." (Y/N) said, while making herself some coffee.

"It's literally 12 AM." Kanao deadpanned.

"Shush." She shushed Kanao.

(abt to go out w/ my sista Maxie <33)
(I was out for like 4 hrs lol- BUT AM BACK<33)

𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒌𝒂 𝑨𝑪𝑫𝑪~

Yuichiro, Muichiro, Aoi, Kanao and (Y/N) were all sitting on the couch again. They had nothing better to do anyway.

(Y/N) was laying upside down with her thighs on the couch and her head upside down, Muichiro was laying on her thighs, Yuichiro was on the floor, Aoi was leaning on Yuichiro like he was a stool and Kanao was taking a nap so she was taking up most of the huge ass couch.

"Do you have to lean on me? " Yuichiro whispered.

"Mhm." Aoi hummed. She continued leaning on him. (Istg if yall ship this i aint feeding you children ever again)

Somehow, Muichiro got his hands on a Nintendo Switch, and no one even noticed-
Aoi and Yuichiro were watching Markiplier again and (Y/N) was watching the horror movie 'Nightmare on Elm Street'. (Sorry if u don't like horror movies u can change it to anything u want if u wanna-)

Later on, (Y/N)'s movie finished so she checked on Muichiro. She finally noticed the random Nintendo Switch he was holding.

"Muichiro, did you pull that outta your ass? Like, where did that come from. " (Y/N) whispered to him.

"Mhm. " He replied.

"Okay- Anyways im bored, what you wanna do? " She whispered again.

"I wanna do yo-"

(JK JK DONT COME FOR ME-)

"This is comfy ya know. " He whispered.

"What's comfy? " (Y/N) whispered back.

"Your thighs, stupid. " Muichiro's flirty tone rang through your ears. At that, you immediately became flustered as hell.

"Flustered, eh? Your so cute when your flustered~" Muichiro shifted on his side so his cheek was now on (Y/N)'s thighs.

"S-Shut up.. " She whispered, turning away from his gaze.

"Just kiss already.. " Yuichiro mumbled under his breath, although (Y/N) and Muichiro still heard him.

"You can kiss Naomi. " She immediately said back.

"Shut up. " Light blush could be seen on his face.

🦋☆*: .。. ♡ .。.:*☆🦋

Who's Naomi? 🤭🤭

-𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔, 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒙𝒊𝒆~