★𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗★

I literally have an unhealthy obsession with toh JELP <<333

Should i make a toh x reader?? Lmk yall

Anyways hello! :3

This chapter is a chapter.

Ill just get into it- (yuh)

⋆ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- *̩̩̥͙

Narrator's POV:
.
.
.

"Mhm, so again, punching people in the face is a great solution." You said, swinging your legs back and forth. You were laying on your stomach with your feet in the air, swinging them around. You, Aoi, Muichiro, Yuichiro, Kanao, Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and Inosuke were all in your bedroom and just hanging out.

"I knoooowww! But again, I was in the hallways, I couldn't punch her right then and there!" Aoi groaned, frustrated. She took out a piece of gum and chewed on it. Loudly.

"Hey, (N/N)." Muichiro said, right next to you.

"Hm?" You hummed in response.

"You wanna go get something to ea-" Muichiro started, but got cut off by the towns warning alarm loudly going off through the whole neighborhood and town.

Everybody covered their ears, and so did you.

"What the fuck?! Tell me this is a drill!" You yelled out, quickly sitting up.

Unfortunately, no. This wasn't a drill. A loud voice could be heard through the towns speaker.

"All citizens immediately get into your houses and stay there until the remainder of the week! This is not a drill! This is a lockdown, do not leave your homes! Lock doors, lock windows, and put on the curtains, blinds, or anything that could possibly isolate your house from anybody else! I repeat, this is not a drill!" The booming voice spoke, and the alarm still went on.

You immediately panicked and felt a headache from the alarm start, and you quickly got up and put in earplugs. You gave the others earplugs and sighed, standing up and grabbing your keys.

You had no idea what to do. Your dad wasn't gonna be home for the next 2 months and your mom was in another country. You rushed downstairs, almost tripping on your own feet and quickly locked the door, backdoor, and all the windows. You put on all the blinds, curtains, and whatever, not knowing why everybody was on lockdown.

The others watched you panic and Muichiro got behind you, hugging you from the behind and calming you down. You flinched, your heart was beating rapidly and your mind was racing. You calmed down a bit and hugged him back.

Soon, the alarm came to a halt. Everybody took out their earplugs and sighed.

"What in Jesus name is going on.." You muttered.

"(Y/N) , you good?.." Kanao asked.

"Yea.. Think so." You replied.

(yall i gotta get this chapter out somehow so it might be a bit shorter but im a busy woman aight 😔😔)

Muichiro's POV:

I don't know why, but seeing (Y/N) so panicked made my heart ache.. She's always so chill and calm and seeing her like that definitely was the opposite of her usual self.

"Muichiro," My brother called out to me.

"Hm?" I hummed in response.

"Are we all stocked up on food? Can you go check?" He asked.

I nodded and went to the kitchen. I checked the cabinets, drawers, and fridge and freezer. There was plenty of food for all of us.

"WAAAHHH WHY ARE WE ON LOCKDOWN?! WHAT HAPPENED?! AAAAAAAAEEEEEEÆÆÆÆÆÆ" Zenitsu screamed and cried. He clung to Tanjiro and Inosuke only smacked him in the head.

"You're such a crybaby!" Inosuke scoffed. Which wasn't too far from the truth- I mean, Zenitsu did cry pretty often. He was sensitive for some reason.

Aoi groaned and chewed on her gum loudly, "Dude, this lockdown shit is total bs! I bet Iko had something to do with it!"

Then (Y/N) immediately perked up. She looked like she had an idea.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was really panicking earlier, huh.. Anyway. That ain't the point.

I have an idea but first I need WiFi for that. Now all I gotta do is go to my laptop in my room and just check for WiFi.

I went up to my room and all the others followed me there, I don't really care honestly. I went on my laptop quickly and checked for WiFi. Fuck yeah.

I immediately went on discord and saw that my online best friend, Itako, was playing Fortnite. I'm so lucky.

I immediately went on fortnite and I could tell the others were already judging me. Like, me played fortnite in the middle of a lockdown? Ew, I feel like Inosuke.

Anyways. I immediately connected to voice chat and called for Itako, and he immediately responded.

(yall were meeting Itako here 😍😍)

"Shit, (N/N), that you my ears are hearing?" Itako said.

"I'm starting to think Shakespeare was your ancestor." I replied.

"Shut up, dude. Anyway, what do you need?"

"Is your sister, Iko, home? Just asking." I said. I had my supicions.

"Uhh, yea. She's in her room and she didn't let us in when the alarm was going off. I guess she was scared or something. I dunno." He shrugged.

"That's weird. I remember she didn't use to hate loud noises when we were younger.." My suspicion grew at that, I knew that Iko didn't hate loud noises, she blasted music until her ears bled. Literally.

"Well, I dunno. I ain't no detective." He cursed at some guy who stole his loot and I sighed.

"Thanks, Ita. I'll see you maybe tomorrow." It wasn't much, but it might help.

"No prob, girl. I got your back. Cya!" And then I logged off.

The rest of the day was filled with watching TV, Aoi telling us stories of numerous girls she has beef with, and at one point me and Muichiro were hugging and fell asleep on the couch. What a day.

✮˙﹏˙✮

𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒:

▻ 𝐈𝐤𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.

▻ (𝐘/𝐍) 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.

▻ (𝐘/𝐍) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡.

▻ 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 "𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐒".

✮˙﹏˙✮

Hi yalllll!! I had to get this chapter out bc i literally cant anymore. I might be putting this book on hiatus to start writing another book, it's a secret :3 but all ill say is toh x reader. Toh being the owl house ofc.

Anyways, hope yall have a good day/night! I'll see u next chapter my sweeties!!💛🤍

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟏𝟎𝟕𝟕

-𝑴𝒂𝒙𝒊𝒆~ (and Trixie bc my sis Max helped me write this~)