★𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞★

This chapter was requested by Sofi_Tokito
Ly pookie <33

So its basically future Mui, Yui and Y/N meet current Mui, Yui and Y/N

But im so so so sorry i couldn't get a new year special out, so at the end of the chapter ill give u guys a bonus to make up for my wrongdoings :_) (LOOK AT N IM THE PIC UP TOP HES ADORABLE AAAAAA)

Anyways, happy new year!!! Now, onto the chapter!~

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Narrators POV:
.
.
.
.
.
.

"........ Plus, bitch told me that i look like a rotten mole rat, when she was the one speaking. Like, bitch looks like a deep fried eggplant the fuck. " Aoi rambled on as Kanao just nodded along.

"Yeah, well, you shouldn't let things like that get to you! I mean, she must have a reason to hate you? " Kanao suggested while smiling.

"That's the thing!! I don't let shit like that get to me, it's just she said something completely and UTTERLY RIDICULOUS. Cause like, bitch looked high as fuck, i don't know what happened but she just looked high as shitballs. " Aoi said something completely different from the current topic.

"Okay, first of all, why didn't you punch her in the face while you had the chance? " You said, resting your head on your palm and sitting on the small coffee table in the living room.

"Mr. Rengoku was near us, so he could've seen us. If i had the chance i would've punched her back in 200 BC. " Aoi rolled her eyes as she sat down cross-legged and landed with a thump.

[*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*]

"Who's spamming the group chat? " You crossed your legs, still sitting on the coffee table.

"Oh dear- Not again-" Kanao went on her phone to check what all the commotion was about. You and Aoi did the same.

------------------------------------------------------------------

//ThE SiLlIeS\\

Mommy is online
Sweetie is online
Gum bitch is online

The boar:
No Gonpachiro i didnt get viibucks i got roubax

I'm going insane:
Inosuke it's robux..

You:
Why are u all arguing?

Gum bitch:
Fr

Crybaby:
Theyre arguing about the difference between vbucks and robux

You:
Why am i not surprised

Thing1:
Stfu I'm playing cod

You:
U better not break my controller

Thing1:
I dont have a death wish

You:
As u should

Sweetie:
This is stupid im going to go eat something

I'm going insane:
Agreed