HOW DARE YOU!

"DO NOT ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME YOU PHESANT! I AM YOUR PRINCESS AND RULER OF THIS KINGDOM! YOU WILL BE TREATED THE SAME WAY AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR EYES REMOVED SO YOU WILL NEVER EVER ROLL YOUR GOD AWFUL EYES AT ME AGAIN!" I yelled as I thought of a better idea. 

"On second thought, how about I send you on a trip to Greece?? I know they are in need of good entertainment. I am sure they would love to have something to amuse them. I change my ruling. You will be sent to Greece where you will be put up against their lion in an arena." I said as he looked at me horrified knowing that this was a death sentence. "That is my final decision. Guards! Have him on the next ship to Greece." I barked as he was lead away. I sighed a deep sigh and looked at my guards as they brought in another person. 

"Your majesty, this person wishes to speak to you. He claimed he is in love with you." He said as I looked at the guy that was supposed to be married to me. 

Marcaus. 

"HOW DARE YOU EVEN STEP FOOT INTO THIS PALACE! I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU! YOU HAVE ALOT OF NERVE TO EVEN SHOW YOUR FACE IN THIS PLACE! THE ONLY THING I LOVE ABOUT YOU IS THAT I GET THE PLEASURE OF HAVING YOU GET DRAGGED OUT OF THIS PALACE AND TREATED THE SAME WAY YOU TREATED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as he looked amused. 

"You always did have a good set of lungs on you babe. Even when I would force you to fuck me. That I can see has not changed." He said as I motioned for him to be removed. "WAIT! YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!" He said as he was drug away. "Give him a good whipping before he leaves. So he can have that same pain he put me through." I said as he began to beg and plead for mercy. I sighed and my main guard came up and bowed and smiled. "Your majesty. That is all there is to do today Isabella." He said as he stood back up. "Thank you Daralaus." I said as he walked out and the others followed behind. I looked at the sun dial and noticed that it was nearly nightfall. I stood up and walked out to the gardens and walked around as my hands tickled the flowers that grew here. The humidity was dropping down a bit as I heard thunder roll across the sky. 

I looked up and the sky was growing black. I walked back inside and snapped my fingers. Colorful leather appeared at the open windows and pinned themselves to the ground. Shielding us from the wind and rain. I grabbed my dress and walked towards the kitchen as the thunder grew closer to the grounds. "Daralaus? Come here." I said as I sat down in the kitchen. He came in and bowed and looked up at me. "Bring Aladdin indoors and any other outdoor animal. Keep the snake with you and bring him to me. I assume that he has been trained by our animal trainer? Also I want the animals to be put inside the sanctuary inside the kingdom. And keep an eye on the babies. I don't want them getting scared of the thunder." I said as he bowed and nodded. "As you wish your majesty." He said as he departed the kitchen. 

I saw a plate get set before me and a goblet of water. I smiled and thanked the staff and began munching on my food. 

***Meanwhile, back across the pond at Ashley's house

***Meanwhile, back across the pond at Ashley's house.***

"SO YOU JUST LET HER FUCKING GO AGAIN!" CC yelled after I called and told him what had happened just a little bit ago.