Midterms

A\N : This chapters starts near the midterms exam. They are currently in the class D. Horikita scene with 3 idiots already happen. Please Enjoy.

Ayanokoji POV :

I am currently in the classroom waiting for this boring lecture to pass. After first month, we have to focus on the lectures in the class. Because we don't know when our CPs got detuct or go to negative.

We ask sensei about it but he didn't tell us anything. He said that we'll know after the midterms. As the thought of midterms comes into my mind, I remember the yesterday incident.

Yesterday, Horikita is trying to teach her three other classmates. The other two didn't look much to me but there was also Sudo there. Judging by his behavior in the session, he has the most hardest time in his class.

They managed to become Class A in the first month. But they still are defects and without improvement & growth, they will fall to Class D in no time. I don't want that and want to make them improve a little before our first Special Exam comes.

As I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice that the lunch break comes and Kurumi poked my cheek which is resting on my left hand.

"Kiyo~, what happened? Lost in thought?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Lunch break comes. Lets go to cafeteria." said Ai.

"Wait. Takuya, Listen." I said.

"Hmm? Yes?"

"I want you to do something."

"What is it?"

"Touka, You, Kurumi & Me. We four are going to Class A to make a mutual relationship between our classes." I said.

"Huh? Why? There is no need for us to do that." said Touka.

"Yeah. Or you are worried for your friend there~?" teased Yuki.

"Really?" asked Ai.

"Maybe. I don't want there class to be destroyed before the special exams. We will terminate it when the special exam comes." I said.

"If you say so. I am going now for lunch, lets go Yuki." said Shiro.

"Coming~."

And then these two left the classroom. Ichika stands up from her seat, same goes for Ai and goes towards the exit.

"Nii-san, I also have some friends to attend from Class B. Bye bye." said Ichika and also left.

"I also have an appoinment with Ichinose-san and her friends. I am going too." said Ai.

"Sigh*, Lets go guys. And Kurumi, make a little distance from me when we enter their class." I said.

"Why!?"

She instantly pouted and crossed her arms immediatly.

"I already told you both Ai & You that our relationship will be revealed after the first Special Exam. Besides I want to check something there. If it is what I think it is, then it is very beneficial for us." I said.

"Yeah, Yeah, I know. Lets go." she said.

She punched me lightly on the arm and goes ahead of us and Touka follows her to tease her. He didn't miss any chance to irritate both Yuki and her. We both sighed and follow them to go to Class A behind.

After a minute or so, we finally arrivied at the entrance of the new Class A. Takuya opened the class door and we entered the class. As we entered, we saw more than half class is present and they are discussing something.