Explanation of Results

A\N : This chapter starts at the night time of the previous one. I will only add the explanation of the Island Exam. Please Enjoy.

Ayanokoji POV :

I am currently waiting for Horikita and Matsushita on the upper deck. I am sitting at the railings of the cruise ship to enjoy the view & the cool breeze of the wind. It is honestly very relaxing & to my liking but if someone sees me, they will start a commotion.

It is still very dangerous to sit on a place like this as you can lose your balance anytime. But if you know know your exact weight and maintain it up in equilibrium without moving, then there is nothing to worry about.

I already explain my whole plan of the island exam to my classmates. Only Takuya see through it to some extent and Shiro a little like others. So, I don't much to dwell on it for them. But the same can't be said about these two Horikita & Matsushita.

As I was thinking about it, I saw Horikita & Matsushita coming towards me in casual clothes. Matsushita is wearing a black dress with a smug face whereas Horikita is wearing green with her usual expression.

They both look at me and for some reason comes at me quickly. They both have a surprised expression on their faces.

"Are you out of your mind!? Why are you sitting at the railings!?" asked Horikita.

"You could have fall down you know!" said Chiaki.

"I didn't knew that both of you care for me that much?" I asked them.

"Well I care for you." said Chiaki.

"I am only worried about my fellow student. Its not like I am worried for you or anything." said Horikita.

"I see."

I jumped down the railings and comfort my back on it. Well its true if a student falls down from it, nobody will know and they will be drowned in the ocean due to exaustion. Or become food some shark or other predator in the sea.

"Well looks like you two are here. So, what do you two want to know?" I asked.

"Everything. I don't have a single clue of these rankings." said Horikita.

"Well I know to some point only for our class. But can you tell us all as you said that you control everything...." said Chiaki.

"Fine. But I will tell only once and our talk will not leave from here. And Chiaki give me your phone to which you are recording. And dont interrupt me." I said.

She pout in return and I take both of their phone & put it in my pocket.

"So, First talk about your class. You both know that you only have 40 S-points at the end of the exam. Your class wasted quite a number of points which if saved. Your class would surpass 200 upto 250. First thing I did is you Horikita to drop out of the exam. You cannot change leader without any good reason. A class leader health is more than enough reason to change the leader. I knew Ibuki was a spy from Ryueen class as he also send Kaneda to Class S & Hiyori to my class. I already told Chiaki to appoint you leader, so that she can change the leader & your illness plays a big role on it. Then I changed leader of your class from you to Matsushita Chiaki."

"I already told Chiaki the other class leaders which I found out all on the fourth day. Ibuki fight with you and stole the card with you. At that time, Chiaki take you to Sensei and change the leader to herself. So, when Ryueen & Katsuragi name you as leaders, they got wrong and your class got 100 points by guessing two leaders. With a total of 140 points." I explained.