Carnival evening~Steve

"Is it possible for you to lend me a hand?"

I heard David requesting my assistance in holding a bunch of chairs. I managed to assist him, but my eyes are focused on the entrance in hopes of seeing Daisy.

"Are you waiting for someone, Steve?" He asked. Resizing the chairs, I said, 'No, it's the flower in there. It looks amazing.'

He paused, 'Huh-uh', and looked at me in a confused manner. I saw him beaming at me.
He has a good understanding of me, and I don't have to keep anything from him.

"You're a great liar".

"I'll inform you before long if she shares my sentiments." I say.

The sight of her causes my heart to beat faster. Her appearance was similar to that of a moonlight in the dark clouds.I just can't look away from her. The outfit is stunning on her and She looks angelic in a Ballet white Puff sleeve frock. "There she is!". David yelled. He walked towards Daisy while I stood still.

"Hey! Steve" She came waving her hand.
"Uhh.. Hi, You came" I felt anxious around her.
"Yeah, I had a friend she's going to perform tonight" She grinned.

David was trying to convey something to me, but couldn't do so in front of her. He kept giving me a fairly look. It was easy for him to recognize when he saw my excitement for Daisy that I have feelings for her.

"You two stay and have fun, I have to look after the cafeteria" David said, Wishing me good luck.

"Umm...Okay, see you later then" I told.

There are activities that involve balloon pops, spinning wheels, guessing games, and numerous food stalls . The two of us stayed silent for a couple of minutes. Her gaze is focused on the entire area, Particularly to the florist.

"Let's take a seat near the staircases. The show is about to begin, You wanna see your friend's performance, right?. " I said her breaking the silence between us.
"Okay, let's go" she stated.

                           .......................

Although there was a lot of noise, everyone was having a good time at the show, including Daisy. Suddenly, she stood up in excitement when a girl appeared with a guitar. She shouted, "there she is!"

Her performance was enjoyed by her from start to finish. Her happiness seems to have increased. "Cooper...." The girl tightly wrapped her arms around Daisy.

"You were awesome Grace," she said to her.
I was standing next to Daisy. With bewildered eyes, Grace furrowed her brows and gazed at me. "Hey, it's Steve here". Daisy presented me. "Hii there! " She smiled affably and made a gesture with her hand.

"Hello Grace, You were startling on the spot"

"Thanks a ton" she grinned.

With Grace's guitar in my hand, I am trailing Daisy and Grace as they explore and participate in the carnival activities. Observing them make me laugh aloud when Daisy tossed the rings and missed. Daisy noticed me giggling. "It's worth a shot," she says, offering me one of the rings.

"Why not." I started tossing, and after attempting five tries, I was pleased to win three rings and a Red Mushroom plush as prize that had been saved for the winners. "That's not half bad" daisy meintioned.

"Have it, Cooper! It's not my kind of thing to keep." Grace handed over the plush to Daisy.

My phone vibrated, and I saw that David was there. While Daisy and Grace were at the confectionery, I was idling around the area. They're both enjoying the carnival fare, so I took his call, putting the guitar down, which Grace still doesn't seem to care about

"Where are you dude?" he asked.
"On the ground, nearby stalls."
"What about Daisy? Is she in your presence?"

I halted for a bit. My tone lowered as I realized how difficult it would be to spend the rest of the evening with Daisy while she was with a friend. "With her friend," I said after taking a long, deep breath.

"What? Damm...!!! Wait in there,Am coming" He ended the call.