Part one

AN: Hi guys, this is my first story so hopefully it gets read.  Anway please leave suggestions in comments and vote if you would like.  Have a great day and enjoy! :) Also i have no idea whats going to happen i'm just going with it lol.  This isnt proofread either so sorry for any mistakes

Izzy's POV:

I arrived on bike to the Arsenal Traning Grounds.  The air was moist and cold but I was glad of the cool, as it had been an intense 30 minute cycle from my house.  I was here to sign my new contract to join the Gunners.  I was so excited I could hardly contain it.  I entered the facility and was almost immediately met with two figures wearing Arsenal training gear.

"Hi, do you know where i could find Jonas' office?" i asked nervously.  One of the girls was blonde whilst the other had darker hair.  They looked familiar but i didn't know them as i was never a big follower of football, which was funny since i played.

"Yeah I can take you there if you want. I'm Leah" the blonde smiled at me.  I smiled back glad that there was someone here who could help me.  I opened my mouth to reply before i was cut off by the other woman. 

"No you cant Leah we've got to go and train she can find someone else." The dark haired women, who I now presumed was irish considering her accent, said bluntly and Leah was dragged away, but not before she gave me an apologetic look.  I sighed heavily.  I suppose i wouldn't be friends with her.