Chapter 4: You like him?

Jason POV:

The next day

"Oh Jayden yes" what the hell is she saying

"Jayden, more. I want more"

"I love you too Jayden." Wait does she like Jayden. no way she can't like him.

"Of course I like you who else would I like. JAYDEN." Krystal says while making duck lips pretending to kiss the air in front of her. What is she dreaming about?

"Krystal, Krystal." Jason says in attempt to wake her up from what he would consider a nightmare.

"Go away dad, 5 more minutes huh, just 5." She says as she shoves him away. Jason yells, thus enabling Krystal to wake up from her dream.

"YOU LIKE JAYDEN!!! OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS FUCKING WORLD YOU JUST HAD TO LIKE JAYDEN!!!!!"

Krystal POV

Jayden's carrying me bridal style to his room. He drops me on his bed. He kissed me passionately.. He stared to travel down to my neck. He found my sweet spot. I let out a moan. I could see his smirk plastered across his face. He ripped my top off. Revealing my lace bra. He travelled down my stomach. I could feel his hardened member against my legs. Which made me even more turned on. He took my shorts off.

'Your already wet and I haven't even got to the fun?' Jayden says seductively and all I can respond with is a moan urging him to go forth with his initial plans. With great pleasure I moan loudly and say his name repetitively as those two things are the only things that seem to be on my vocabulary list at the moment.
"Krystal Krystal" I hear someone say in the background, attempting to ruin my moment with Jayden. It must be my dad trying to wake me up.

"Go away dad, 5 more minutes huh, just 5." I say in attempt to push him away. He continued what was my world of endless pleasure until I am woken by the shouting of a strangely familiar voice.

"YOU LIKE JAYDEN!!! OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS FUCKING WORLD YOU JUST HAD TO LIKE JAYDEN!!!!!"

"Why you got a problem?"

"Yes."

"Why? why the hell do fucking care?"

"Because I..look Jayden's a manwhore." Why is he still talking to me

"So are you"

"Just don't like him" why does he even care?

"You have no right to tell me who to like and not"

"Just don't fucking like him"

"I will if I want to, your not my mother don't tell me what to and not to do."

"Well then I won't be there when he breaks you heart" he watches way too many soap operas

"I'm not asking you to be there, in fact you'll be the last person that I would turn to"

"Good"

"Great"

"Brilliant" he said walking away

"Excellent" I shouted. What the hell is wrong with him. Last time I talked to him he was all like your never going to be a model and now he's all protective of me. Does he like me? No he doesn't like me. He's just trying to annoy you, Krystal. Like he always does. Jason Lynwood does not like you.

As I was having a argument with my brain I realised I wasn't in my house. 'Were the hell am I?' I looked around and realised I was in a guys room. How? Well the posters of half-naked strippers and a box of condoms in plain sight. Wait I'm in Jason house. Damn. How am I going to get out of here without running into him. Why does my life always have to be this crap.