Chapter 2: Die Bitch Die

"What? Whose house?"

"Ivory's"

"Why would she invite us"

"I donno but come on we have to go" *ring ring ring*

"Yeah sure I'll see you at lunch"

"Bye"

"Bye."

Fuck, today's Tuesday so we have Maths, first module. Well let's just say that I was better at maths before alphabets and numbers started hooking up. I walked to class. Already hoping it was lunch. I took my seat and sat next to the one and only shithead, Jason Lynwood.

"So you going to Ivory's party huh?" Why the hell is he talking to me again.

"Yeah you got a problem"

"No it's just-"

"Good morning class open your textbook to page 114"

Jason POV:

I heard that Krystal is invited to Ivory's party. I have a bad feeling about this. The truth is that I like Krystal. I always have.But I can't tell her that. If I did let's just say that my popularity will go from 6th to 299th, and plus she would probably think I was using her and make me feel more like a pussy. So I bully her. It's the only way I can talk to her. I saw her walking to class. 3. 2. 1, there it is. Her usual pissed face when she see's me.

"So you going to Ivory's party huh." I really hope she says no.

"Yeah you got a problem." Wow someone's PMSing.

"No it's just-" before I could finish my sentence. Mr Fisher came in and rudely interrupts our conversation.

"Good morning class open your textbook to page 114."But as always no one gave a shit to what he say except Mark Gleeson. What else do you expect from a nerd.

"Order class" what does he think this is some sort of court house or something?

"A cheeseburger without cheese." I yelled. And they whole class erupted in laughter.

"Mr Lynwood I will see you in detention." For something that small, is he PMSing, seriously dude.

"Whatever" I say as I glance over to Krystal she has that look on her face, not one of amusement, but one of annoyance.

Krystal POV:

Jason was being a dick, as always. Mr Fisher started teaching about basic arithmetic algebraic equations and stuff. I just zoned out.

Her imagination:

Jayden is kneeling down. With a ring in his hand.

"Will you marry me" oh. My. Gosh. I can't believe this is happening, a feeling of excitement tingles from my head down to my toes.

"Yes, yes I will" I say over excitedly as I reach for the ring. Then he closes the case.

"Ohh thanks Krystal, I was just practising how to ask Ivory" are you serious, please tell me he was joking.

"What?"

"I want to propose to her, in front of everyone that's why she invited everyone to the party."

"Why would you propose to her?" I say dreading the words that came out of my mouth shortly after."

"Because I love her." No, this can't happen., not to Ivory no, no ,no no ,no, no....

"NO!" I scream as the bell goes.

Ohh this sucks even in my imagination Ivory is the bitch. I got all my useless stuff and walked to my locker. Opened it and stuffed all my stuff in it. I was walking straight and bumped into something or someone. And to my luck it had to be Tyson Churn. The most attractive man whore you could find after Jason of course.