𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

"Mummy please!!! Bus kuch din ki tho baat hai, Jane do naaaa"
(It's only about few days, let me goo)

I begged my mother while catching her right leg. She was trying to walk but couldn't.

"Mei akhari bar bol rahe hu, chor de warna chapplon se marungi"
(I am telling you for the last time, leave me or else I'll start hitting you with my slippers)

I immediately leave my mother's leg. I am begging her to let me go to an international trip, I have told her that it's a trip with my colleagues...but... it's not...

"Jana chati hai tho Jane do isse"
(If she wants them let me go)

My father uttered while reading the newspaper.

"Aap tho kuch mat bolo, aap he ne isse sar par charhaya hai"
(You don't speak, you have only spoiled her)

My mother said while washing the dishes.

"Mummy please, everyone will be there and the cost is so less for a trip to Italy!!"

"You can't even stay properly here in your country, what you will do the other country?"

I sighed and looked towards my father with puppy eyes. I signal him to talk to mother.

"Iss bar isse Jane do, wapas aakar ye aur bhi jada studies par dhayan degi or shadi ke liye bhi tayera hojaye gi"

(Let her go this time, after returning she will concentrate on her studies and get ready for her marriage too)

I looked towards my father, marriage? This was not in the list!!

"Thik hai fir, srif iss bar" (ok then, only this time)

I was shocked that my mother agreed, she wants my marriage to be done soon as possible as she thinks I am too grown up for marriage.

"Thankyou so much!!!"

I hugged both of them.

🍕

"Boss, it's time for dinner"

Vincent walked towards my desk

"I am not hungry, you all can eat"

I continued to look towards my iPad.

"And what about the security? Are they near Kashish and kuhu?"

"Yes sir, but shivaya is taking a great care of kashish and his daughter and he has already room care of their security"

I sighed

"Ok you can go"

He left from my office.

I stood up and walked towards the glass window. I recalled the time from 2 years back.