𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Please read the note at the bottom 🙏

"no come on!! It's cheating!!"

I said while holding the Uno cards

"No it's not, try to play properly"

"We have other works to do, Vincent. We will continue the game some other day"

I nod and started to collect the cards

"Okay!"

It's been a week since I am here living in a Mafia's mansion. Gabrial is busy all the time. I have started talking to his Henchmen alot and play too.

I asked them about the room in the first floor and Kashish too but they didn't answered...

Who is she?

Why are they scared to tell me about her?

I walked towards my room, i have talked to neha, she is going to come here after 2 days...well when I got the phone that was given by Gabrial, i had no idea how I'll contact my parents and friends but then... Instagram!! I knew my password and username so i logged in and got the numbers and details by Neha.

Thought there are more things like my online pay account, hotel booking and details, the places I thought of exploring here and a lot more, in my phone, and i need it!!!

While walking towards my room I saw Gabrial, he was in the balcony that's in the first floor. I walked towards him.

He looked like as if he was stressed and tired.

🍕

"Someone needs a proper rest i guess

"Someone needs a proper rest i guess..."

I heard Maya's voice from beside.

"Leave me alone, i am already stressed"

I uttered while still looking towards the front.

"Why do you want people to leave when you are stressed? This Is the time when you really need someone, a person who listens to you and comforts you"

I glanced towards her

"I don't have any such person in my life and I don't need too"

"You think that keeping all your sorrow and pain within you will solve everything? Don't you feel that you should have someone in your life that listens and comfort you? Don't you love someone?"

The question, do i love someone... it's something... I can't answer

"It's non of your business"

She looked towards me and hend my hands

"Stretch your hands now"

"What? Why?"