INSTRUCTIONS

Disclaimer!

This book will contain mild languages, sex work, sex scene, nudity, blood, gore, insulting words, trauma, matured theme, death, self harm, abuse, my wife needs to stop getting stab alot, lesbian sex and bisexual panic to lesbian, abusive relationship, manipulation

Must be 18+ or older

No minors welcomed!!!

Viewer Discretion Advised

Owners

This book will be my first time doing the female!reader so some of the things will be mine but the rest are rightfully by Michael Green and his wife and all the directors and artists. I give full credits to them. And this time Mizu will be a female instead of nonbinary or trans as much as I love to think that but she is a female. As the creators said so and my idea of this book so ladies who loves Mizu as of myself...this will be a lesbian book for the very fucking first time!

Don't come after me pls! But I hope you enjoy this story. Feel free to comment, leave kudos/votes

Y/N - Your Name

H/C - Hair Color

H/L - Hair Length

S/C - Skin Color

E/C - Eye Color

F/C - Favorite Color

F/F - Favorite Food

E/GF - Ex girlfriend

No soundtrack this time but you can check out Mizu's playlist I had come up just for fun.

Bio

Y/N was tired of her girlfriend's treatment, and decided to break up with her and move on with her life. With the help of her friend to move her to a better place she lives in a great faraway place where she wants to forget her miserable life. Everything was going well for 3 years ever since. But why in the hell did she wake up in a cold ass winter? 

I really hope you guys end up liking this book and sorry I was gone for a long time. I was really preoccupied on something that which I didn't have the motivation to write or draw, once I draw, i get stuck. Same with writing like I didn't have the energy to do those. I am actually trying but my mind is just busy on somewhere else. I recently watched Blue Eye Samurai and I loved it. It has lots of nude, blood and gore, sex scene so watch it on your own risk and alone if your 17 or 18 decided want to watch it with your parents or siblings. It's on Netflix and I already want season 2. Impatiently waiting...but I hope you like this story, i miss you guys and love you all so much. Have fun reading it.