PROLOGUE

Notes: In wattpad, I cannot believe people are already having this book in your list and liking it

Notes: In wattpad, I cannot believe people are already having this book in your list and liking it. I know there isn't a Blue Eye Samurai in wattpad but that was fast. I will try to upload. If not I am sorry. So onto the book! And the one AO3 thank you thank you for leaving kudos, means so much to me. Love you all.

Warnings: death, bloody Mizu, Mikio (I hate him I hate him so much!), Mizu crying, languages, mentioned of abuse, manipulation, emotional wreck, gaslighting, mentioned of drug used

No one's POV:

1656

"Shut your mouth, you lying whore!" Mikio yells at Mizu's mother, walks his way to her as he pulls her kimono roughly as she falls on the floor. He picks her up by the armpit when she tries pushing him away, groaning and whimpering. "He's hurting me! Mizu! Mizu!" She calls for Mizu to help her as Mikio said 'stop it' while Mizu brokenly glares at both of them fighting. Just standing there all bloody in her kimono, makeup ruined by the blood and dried tears. Holding onto the naginata. Seeing her 'husband' pushing her mothers face away as he grabs his tanto in his kimono shirt.

Mizu is still staring at them both as she slowly lets go of the naginata. Walking over it, her face expression frowns while in the background, Mikio and 'the mother' are still fighting. Mikio twisted his arm from the mother's grip and thrust his tanto into her stomach as she screamed.

Mizu stopped when she heard. Mikio dropping her body and the tanto, walks slowly behind Mizu with his arm spread. "Mizu, I love you Mizu." Love me? She thought as she closed her face and frowned more. He called her out again like his voice was broken. Her face changed to anger, as she grabbed a kitchen knife and threw it at Mikio's face. He groaned in pain as he held it on the handle, but fell back dead.

Mizu turned around as her expression turned sad.

Her blue eyes filled with tears as the cloud became more dark.

She lifted her bloody hand as she looked at it. Tears drip on her hand as she sniffles. Trying to hold back her tears but failed as she made a tiny whimper. Clenched her hand into a fist as she started sobbing, falling on her knees as she kept crying more.

Covering her face. Feeling so heartbroken, so betrayed. Felt used and had so many mixed emotions. So many things running in her thoughts.

She stopped crying minutes later as she grabbed her stuff in the inn. And her sword, finally changing out of the bloody wedding kimono into her original attire. But she looks on her side and sees Mikio's blue cloak near the fire. The spot he always sits.

She grabs it as she looks at the cloak softly. Uses her thumb to caress the dirty silk. And decided to drape it over her soldier, wearing it. She puts her sword in her obi. Walks off from the far and never looking back. She kept on walking. Mizu's mind was just blank. Her blue eyes are so dull and lifeless. Her expression was unreadable. The feeling which was new to her was just ....numb. She feels her whole body numb. She didn't know where she was going on the road but just walked away.