Chapter Thirteen

This was bad...this was very bad. And it was so good. His heart was pulling him every which way. He couldn't involve himself in her sexuality; it was wrong and violating, and she deserved to have these first experiences with people her own age. A young man or woman who could show her how beautiful she was; someone who would share in the awkwardness of figuring it out together. Not her creepy professor fingering her in her mind's eye.

'What the hell was that, Severus?'

'We had no other choice! She couldn't do it alone and she could become volatile at any moment and...and this is truly the only way, save for starving her or traumatizing her.'

'For all you know, you've already done that...don't act like this was anything less than a selfish act; a way for you to get your filthy hands on a pretty girl you want.' He closed his eyes and rubbed the bridge of his nose in anxiety and self-loathing.

'But what if that pretty girl wants me, too?' He debated whether she could ever truly give her consent. She was an adult, yes. But she was so young and inexperienced and it all seemed so dubious. So shady. And he was in a position of authority over her, and she trusted him.

But her lovely eyes...her body. Her mind...Merlin. He didn't think it was possible to be attracted to someone's mind. He loved the strange places it took her, the natural, obvious conclusions she ignored to explore other and seemingly irrelevant thoughts that somehow always managed to make everything connect in some profound way. He wanted more of her mind.

The experience they'd there had not stopped looping in his head since. He wished he could feel her skin for real...it looked so soft, so delicate. There was so much he could show her, so many things he could do for her. Ways he could blow her mind. He knew if he had the opportunity he would take her to heights she wasn't even aware existed.

His cock had been pressing angrily against his belt where he'd tucked it away to keep it under control as it was begging for attention. While in her mind, he had been wondering how the hell he was going to survive not wanking after such an encounter when she took care of the issue for him.

He'd had to quickly scourgify what she left in his boxers before she came to in his office. She had reached her climax and somehow brought him with her. He still couldn't figure it out, but some force—something—had touched him and suddenly brought him to release too. He felt shame at the thought, but his body ached at the memory and longed for more.

He suspected her magic was so instinctive that it had some way of achieving her repressed desires without her conscious awareness. It all made sense.

When she was attacked, her magic had done what no doubt any witch would've wanted to do to someone attempting rape—she'd ripped the man's dick off his body. His balls tightened and retreated at the thought as he shuddered.

When in danger before, her magic had met the task beautifully and without any conscious effort on her part. It acted as if it had a mind of its own and protected her. So while he was inside her mind, one of these subconscious desires must have been his pleasure. He knew it was something she wanted because he saw the intention while interpreting his findings. Her answer to his question solidified that. Though he had ignored that element, her magic instinctively sought his pleasure anyway. For him to desire her. As if he needed any prompting.

'But why? Wouldn't her magic know I'm a hazard to her? Shouldn't it have pulverized my dick too? Or at least set me on fire along with my desk?'

It seemed as though he would be spared, at least for now. His thoughts returned to what he'd found in her mind. She wanted him badly, more than he could've imagined. That thought alone was enough to bring back the erection that was now pressing against his belt. The scenario he projected in her mind was created from repressed wishes and preferences he'd found there; that part of what he had told her was true.