Dream Lore

As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, Dream, a content creator and server admin on the Dream SMP, has been a central figure in the server's lore. His character has been involved in various storylines and events. Here's a general overview of Dream's lore on the Dream SMP:

Server Administration:

Dream is not only a participant but also one of the server administrators. While playing in-character, he also has an out-of-character role in managing the server and events.
Imprisonment and Escape:

Dream's character was imprisoned in Pandora's Vault, leading to a significant storyline involving a prison break. His escape had lasting consequences on the server's dynamics.
Manipulation Arc:

Dream has been involved in various manipulations and schemes, influencing the actions of other players and shaping the course of server-wide events. This storyline is often referred to as the "Manipulation Arc."
Eggpire and the Egg:

Dream's character has been associated with the Eggpire, a faction centered around a mysterious egg. The egg became a focal point in the server's narrative, with its influence and effects on characters and the environment.
Interactions with Other Factions:

Dream's character has interacted with various factions on the server, including L'Manberg, Pogtopia, and others, leading to conflicts, alliances, and collaborations.
Individual Storylines:

Dream has had individual storylines and interactions with other players, contributing to the overall richness of the Dream SMP's lore.
It's important to note that the Dream SMP's lore is dynamic, and developments may have occurred since my last update. For the most current information on Dream's lore, including recent events and storylines, I recommend checking recent videos, streams, or community-driven resources that discuss and document the ongoing narrative of the Dream SMP.