EVERMORE

EVERMORE

( THE HUNGER GAMES )

❝EVERY MAGIC COMES WITH A PRICE

❝EVERY MAGIC COMES WITH A PRICE.❞

monsters do not live
happily ever after
but when her lips brushed against his,
he almost believed he could.

o

o. SUMMARY

EVER DEVERAUX IS A BOY DESTINED TO BECOME A MONSTER.

once upon a time, in a faraway land, a young prince lived in a magical world of enchanted snowflakes, white stone and black marble. even though he had everything his heart desired, the child was spoiled, selfish and unkind.

then, one winter's night, a fateful incident occurred, that took away his beloved mother and left the hands of his stepfather stained with blood.

as minutes were turning into hours, years after years went by, and his heart became as frozen as the world of winter around him, turning him into a heartless monster, cursed to conceal himself inside his castle forever.

twenty years later, a ghost of a girl, destined to die at the hands of the capitol, came into his world, seeking shelter from the cold promise of death.

thrown into a game she didn't quite understand, as a pawn in a war of power and control, ever can't help but wonder how he could use this fragile girl with the moonlight eyes, that was nothing more than a mere obstacle at first glance, installed by the man he so very much despised.

a strange bird, indeed.

keeping her inside his castle, locked into a cage of glass, she might just be the key to cause the downfall of his enemies.