CHAPTER 11

He sensed it

He sensed it.

The abnormal rhythm of his heart with the slight pain was a quick giveaway.

It was the beginning of her first heat.

He could pick up this scent even if he was drowning at the very bottom of an ocean. The aromatic essence the wind carried was no doubt hers and the leering gazes that fell on his back was a dead indicator that everyone knew about it.

The thought of anyone else besides him divulging themselves into the knowledge of her heat made him want to burn this place to ground and tear every single person apart into tattered fragments, but that could wait.

Right now, everything except his beautiful mate will have to wait.

The cabin with its exorbitant structure was solely built for his mate. For her. For him. For this moment and for them.

The pleasure of being with her throughout her heat was his. He didn't want any interference or annoyance.

Unlocking the door to the two story cabin he entered inside locking it behind him securely. The woman trapped in this place was all his and he wanted to keep it that way.

He had an inkling about her whereabouts, rather he was quite sure that she was still where he had left her after throwing a fit in his rage. An unsettling smirk made it's way across his face as he walked closer to the room she was in.

Through the soundproof structure he heard the sob before he could even take a step forward. Something flashed across his flaming orbs as he heard her pleading and whimpering.

It was her.

His insides shuddered with pleasure as he took his first step and began walking towards the siren like woman who was begging with her alluring voice and welcoming him with her seductive fragrance.

Turning the doorknob around he walked inside only to come across a spectacular sight. Her movements froze, but the smell of her arousal and a slender hand between her widespread legs was enough for him to guess what she was doing.

“Go on darling.” With that said he sat on the couch that gave him a clear view of her every movement, but soon enough a frown full of disappointment made its way across his face distinguishing every trace of amusement it had.

“Tch, you were just rubbing yourself? Not fingering?”

Her face was abnormally red and the tears cascading down her cheeks were ceaseless– incessant. The tremble of her lips were a constant reminder to her about what she has done and yet this man was showering her with taunts and disappointed.

Why me?

I am abnormal.

I am not supposed to go through something like this.