Hello! Im back!

Hello everyone! This Book is gonna be the rewrite of my old story named "A land that is Wonderlandish'ful" and this will take some time until it reaches the chapter I stopped at the old one... Once again.. But this time the story will be following Raven at the start of it.. So it will start at the Prologue.... Well... After the troublesome Quad, Yuu, Deuce, Ace and Grim come back to give the magicstine to the headmaster, only when they find a Coffin Custom Decorated, The Coffin was Maybe purple, with designs of of Lavender, Black, Gold and white... With a Crown at the top of... So they called the headmaster after giving it the stone to him, and that is when Raven awakes from her... "Minutes later" and she got sorted with only five audience, Headmaster, Yuu, Deuce, ace and Grim.... But Crowley couldn't believe his ears what they are hearing... So ..... Well... That's all not gonna spoil you no more!

Please wait for the first chapter of this rewrite...i hope I don't abandon this one like I did with the other one.. I just thought it was so.... Confusing..... I had many imaginations but this time I will be thinking logical with some of my imagines... At first it was only suppose to be a silly old goofy story of mine thinking that no one will read it.. But I was wrong... Thank everyone for reading.. And enjoy that first chapter that will be soon coming out!