Chapter 5 : Duel Gone Wrong

As Raven was Going straight to the Library to read some History Books for her history assignment, she came across of what seemed to be a private conversation between the headmaster, Trey, and of course the troublesome squad, Yuu, Ace, Deuce and Grim.

Raven : hey guys! What's the convo?
Crowley : Ah, Miss Queen! We were talking about a duel, Between Spade and Trappola, and Roseheart
Trey : I tried to stop them.. But. As you can see it's no use.
Ace : Hey Raven, what to see us Crush Housewarden?
Raven : I'm pretty sure he is much stronger than the two of you, but sure I'm curious.
Crowley : Perfect!
Yuu : It will be held Two days from Now/Two days from now [Choose]
Ace : Hehe! While me and deuce are gonna train our butt until we are ready!
Deuce : But how are we gonna remove this collar..?
Raven : I can try to...

All of them look at Raven and Trey's eyes was filled with Uncertainty

Trey : you can try to it, if you want..
Raven : Ok, Ace, Deuce.. Can you please stand right over there?

Ace and deuce nods as they stand where Raven piined and Raven Activated her power, Her eye glows and her hand were on Fire and she went closer to the two and touched their collars and in seconds it burned off and is turned into ashes and Raven Gets all the ashes and returns them back into collars and give them to Trey who was shocked..

Trey's POV :
I knew Raven is Powerful and all.. But I wasn't expecting her to be this Powerful... She might even put a curse to Twisted Wonderland if she want... She is on equal term with malleus..

Trey : Thanks..

I have to be cautious of her.. Who knows she might be more powerful then malleus.. . And she is the Daughter of the Beautiful Queen...
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

????? POV :
I see Raven Remove Riddles Collar from Spade and Trappola...

????? : Quite Interesting.... Equal Terms with Malleus' Aura... Magic... Skills... And Control of Magic without needing a pen... Haha.!
Powerful indeed..

?????? : Oh... Father- I mean /;/;@ - sama

????? : Hm... Back to Diasomnia Dorm.. And let's report this to our dear Housewarden~

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Timeskip ;
Twos days have passed since Raven was informed of the duel

Raven was walking inside the Rose Garden, Everything filled with Black fog and more, Everyone else (heartslabyul residents) are leaving out from the mirror and she panicked seeing them run and went toward the place they were running away from and saw Fiddling looking all corrupted, Lizzy being held hostage, Crowley, Trey, cater, ace and deuce along with Yuu and grim are there standing their ground fighting riddle and Lizzie who seemed to be in pain from the Grip.......... Seeing Lizzie in a Tight Situation... Raven couldn't bare to see Her friends in Danger..

She looked at Riddle and he saw her.. And smirked and tighten his grip on Lizzie..