Chapter 1

II 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 II

~𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏-

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/58HdVBtaxycPqt300NjqOk?si=86b32b50e2344937

(Listen to this spotify playlist)

'Dramatic Violin covers by Joel Sunny' 

'BTS violin instrumental music' (Trust me that's the best music to listen while reading this chapter)

~𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔!

𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘..!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// Author's POV //

The morning birds chirped along with the sound of noisy alarm, the first twilight rays bled through the curtains, disturbing Y/N's fitful sleep.

''Argh!!! Another day of hell!" she exclaimed with irritation held with a hint of restlessness. Though exhausted, her mind refused peace. Flashes of last night's terrors lingered—dark shapes skulking beyond her door, furtive whispers carried on the breeze.

"A cup of coffee is all I need right now" she said while rolling from bed, dragging herself to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee (But imma tea person) , hoping the morning routine might shake loose these clinging shadows. 

But she jumped at every creak, her nerves fraying like old cloth. 'What is this unusual feeling of restlessness ' the only question that kept lingering into her head on the loop.

A splash of color amid drab concrete caught her eye. "What is this?!" y/n mumbled after seeing a bouquet of tulips, petals soft as new spring leaves laying beneath the welcome mat at her door.

 "What is this?!" y/n mumbled after seeing a bouquet of tulips, petals soft as new spring leaves laying beneath the welcome mat at her door

As she reached out to pick up the flowers her heart began to race with nervous anticipation. Her mind buzzed with uncertainty and doubt, but she gathered her courage and scooped up the bouquet carefully examining its every detail.