𝙲𝙷-𝟷𝟹 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙽 𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚈𝙰

Chapter-13 broken Samaya

When Rudra Rajvanshi left the stage and looked behind through shoulder, he saw that samaya was coming towards him but suddenly aarav held her hand and wishpered in her ear "Where are you Going" she shook her head in Denial and stood beside aarav

Aarav bent his back behind samaya and glare at Rudra Rajvanshi when Rudra looks Aarav he smirked!!

Samaya was thinking about all this and then she went to the bathroom. Suddenly someone pulled her by her hand and she tried to scream for help but the person's hand on her mouth that's why she failed to scream for help!

When she saw the person is non other then Rudra Rajvanshi her questions were also increased He said "I hope now you don't scream for help" but he didn't pulls out his hand from her mouth!

She nodded with widened eyes then he removed his hand from her mouth

She demanded her first question "Who are you?"

He simply gives the answer to her question "I'm Rudra Rajvanshi, CEO of RR Interprises"

She again demanded "I.SAID.WHO.ARE.YOU.?"

He chuckled off her annoying behaviour because he knows very well how bad tempered she is!

He replied with a little mysterious smile on his face "My father is a bodyguard of late king Akshay Singh Rathore and I'm his Son!"

When she heard his answer she froze in her place because she never thought that her past will come this soon She thought that her past is gone when she leaves India but now she understands that she is wrong and nightmares will never leave you alone...

"Why are you here" she asked

"To take you back where you belongs to" he said

"And why do you think I will go with you"

"Because the time is came"

"You already know the place you want me to go with you is not safe for me"

"But kab Tak bhagogi princess aapko kabhi nah kabhi toh samna kerna padhega hi nah"

~[How long will you run, Princess, you will have to face everything in sometime]~

"Oo really or kya grantee hai ki mere waha Jane se meri Jaan ko koi khatra nhi hoga? Kya tum bachaoge mujhe waha?"