𝙲𝙷-𝟸𝟷 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝚂𝚃

Chapter-21 The past

Do give a vote please

He smiled and said "As I said before I don't like it when the other people look what's mine! And I hate that especially when your legs are showing and you know that they were reserved only for me to look, to care and to love!"

Then he again said "You are free to go wherever you want in this mansion but you have to stay in front of my eyes and your clothes are in the cupboard of this room."

Then he stood up from the floor and kissed her forehead, she looks at him with pleading eyes and said "why are you doing this? I know I hurt you but please you can't do this to me"

He smiled slightly and said while cupping her cheeks softly "Because I love you And I can do anything to stay with you! And don't dare to say please in front of anyone, you are the queen of my empire and I can't let my queen bow down in front of anyone Even if that person is me"

She jerk his hands and lay down on the bed and he is observing her! He slightly cover her with the blanket and left her alone in the room.

Then he came to the backyard of the mansion and went in the underground basement through the door!

He saw that the Gaurds who attack on samaya were tie to the chairs!!

They were beaten very beautifully and Some of the Gaurds were already gave up!

He came towards The guy who shoot the gun! He grap his hair and pulled his face to upward So he can see the face!

Blood is the only thing that is glowing in his face, in his body there is only boxer!

Aarav said very dangerously "Tell me who send you To kill my girl?"

"Kill me" he said terribly

"I don't repeat my words"

"If I...tell you..I know you will kill me... So why do y..you think that I..will tell you?"

"It's good that you know! Now tell me before i make you die horribly"

He gulps and said "Our boss told us to kill princess"

Aarav nods and said "Who's your boss?"

He didn't look up and said very scaredly "TANISHQ MEHRA!!!"

Aarav look at him and said "Why he is behind Samaya? Is this because he wants throne?"

"I don't know...He just...order me...to..get kidnap her and bring her there, he especially told me if she create any problem...So, We can kill her!"