Chapter 2 (Call back)

Oliver's pov:

I'm currently on the line with another rich kid, but something about her feels different. She's not complaining about the things she has, she's complaining about the things she needs, like her mum and dad. We've been on the line for like 10 minutes now.

"So are you nervous to start at a new school, cause remember if you are thats totally okay and normal," I say.
"Yeah I guess. It's just hard, you know? I've only ever really talked to other really spoiled brats before."
"Oh don't worry, Westports full of those," I blurt then I realise what I said.
"You know Westport?" she asks.
"Um yeah, well after you mentioned that's were your from I googled it."
"Oh cool," she exclaims. "Hey I got to go. I just arrived home and I'm about to get yelled at for running out on the principal."
"Okay, please call again," I say.

Y/n's pov:

I hang up the phone and open my houses glass front door. As I walk inside I feel the eyes on me from the top of the stairs.
"Hi mum," I say.
"Don't taunt me daughter," she says in her best Morticia Addams voice. "I leave for Australia tomorrow. You start high-school. Thank God we are rich other wise that pathetic principal would have kicked you out before you even started. Suky made dinner. Eat and then straight to bed. I'll be gone when you wake up."